Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
same tactic JustPearlyThings used to traverse through the black manosphere, get some clout up, then bounce to her natural habitat.

white people have no legitimate reason to “defend” BM from BW nor do they care about the betterment of black children. It’s a angle to play.

Next angle will be white women denouncing sexual liberation heavily and guess who they’ll blame for poisoning young little girls across the country…
Yup I'm seeing TONS of non blacks usng black women to shyt on what's the problem with the west and how they feel bad for black men.

Same way the used to paint all black men as rapist thugs women beaters and how they feel bad for black women

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
well, I take a different approach to this fukkshyt

I wish Youtube would keep her channel up and running … because the pivot she made from 4+ years ago

where she’s basically telling black women to abort black males babies

to wishing death on black men

and celebrating when black men get killed

I truly believe it’s beneficial for her channel to remain up so delusional, black man can know the hatred of a high portion black women have towards us
Yeah I agree. A lot of younger brehs lowkey don't fukk with feminost BW because lf this

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
same tactic JustPearlyThings used to traverse through the black manosphere, get some clout up, then bounce to her natural habitat.

white people have no legitimate reason to “defend” BM from BW nor do they care about the betterment of black children. It’s a angle to play.

Next angle will be white women denouncing sexual liberation heavily and guess who they’ll blame for poisoning young little girls across the country…

I’d buy this if the author or publication had a history of this type of content like pearl but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

And even if it was they’ve still done more than a lot of pro black people that tell me to basically accept genocidal rhetoric. It also begs the question as to why they couldn’t do the same.

:manny:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Who gives a fukk. You act like black men don’t know that there are woman that don’t fukk with us who cares. My problem is that just because someone may have a traumatic experience from one group they start deeming the shyt as fact. Yes there is trash black men and black women but at the same time there are good ones out there as well.
My guy. There are divestods married to black men. That's the part yall don't get tbh.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Tariq being the divisive with other blacks is the dumbest shyt ever. Even though I do agree that black Americans should get repairations.
Vast majority of divestors are black immigrant women though. This becomes evidence if you snoop around divestor spaces. Especially Nigerian,Haitian, jamaican and west African women in general. Thr whole xeniohobia started once nikkas at clubhouse and twitter noticed that a lot of the divestors were black immigrant women it's actually how tariq got most of his followers

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good. It's crazy that it took so long. And that this is only happening because a larger force stepped in. There's way too much garbage on YouTube that goes ignored because of monetization.

A majority white ran publication really had more smoke for her than the 'good' black men & women I be hearing about.

Even the comment section's unanimously standing up for black men while nikkas be tryna ignore everything.

Useless ass 'community'.

:snoop:
What a stupid post. Ars Technica is a huge website that has enough credibility in the tech space to directly reach the people in charge at YouTube. That's something your average Black person doesn't have enough of. It's foolish to attack Black people instead of YouTube when they knew these videos were on their platform, but didn't care because they were profiting from them.

The ars article even cites a Rolling Stone article that talks about this.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Good. It's crazy that it took so long. And that this is only happening because a larger force stepped in. There's way too much garbage on YouTube that goes ignored because of monetization.

What a stupid post. Ars Technica is a huge website that has enough credibility in the tech space to directly reach the people in charge at YouTube. That's something your average Black person doesn't have enough of. It's foolish to attack Black people instead of YouTube when they knew these videos were on their platform, but didn't care because they were profiting from them.

The ars article even cites a Rolling Stone article that talks about this.

YouTube cashing in on toxicity has been well documented for almost a decade now and YouTube has been constantly down playing that they allow that shyt to foster. I remember how Gamergate fiasco broke out last decade and if anyone who was following the situation in real time talked about how the algorithm was recommending misogynistic and harassment videos in their homepage, even though they don't watch that type of content the algorithm didn't care, nor did YouTube. The alt-right movement speaks for itself, so the rise of the Cynthia Gs on the platform makes sense based on the Rolling Stone article and what many people talked about on the platform.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS

U see it.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
My guy. There are divestods married to black men. That's the part yall don't get tbh.
My nikka, you ain’t lying. Not totally 100 if they’re divestors or not, but I had women in my family drooling over Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper.

I’m looking like this :mjtf:

Mind you, all of these women been married to black men for years, they family and all, but I pray to god they was just chattin and not thinking they were settling with their husbands, cause nikka, they was going IN with it, shyt is crazy.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

If that the case, we can blame to on the Cynical G crowd who helped validate this problem.