Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Daps
I wasn't anybody, just had a youtube channel and I would always call her out on her swirling bullshyt back in 2011-2012. Woke up one day and next thing you now my shyt is terminated.

It pisses me off because I had a lot of videos of my family and friends, all of em private and they meant a lot to me and now that stuff is gone for good. People in those videos I'll never see again cause they passed away. I had a whole archive of stuff from 2004-2010.

I really hate that bytch for that. And will hate her to my last fukking breathe. If I see the bytch I'll gladly take the charge running her over in my car. fukking piece of bedwench shyt.

I had a run in with Christalyn too. She's mentally ill.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Theh got hundreds of programs and grants and black men have zilch and then theh yell about black men lagging behind and being failures lmfao. These hoes are fukking klan members [on avg]

Theh were uplifted because they know women are selfish and will trick everything off compared to men who are simps by nature who’d take that money and invest in his family
They suing down black boy programs here in US. The Crenshawians are crabs. Then they got the nerve to come to Black Man centered events and be like “don’t forget black women”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Folks dont realize black men only exist to be property. Black women speak of us as their property yet if we even utter “our women” its toxic patriarchy. If nikkas dont wake up man lmfao

These hoes sold out black society and staged a coup and nobody wants to admit it

Theh got hundreds of programs and grants and black men have zilch and then theh yell about black men lagging behind and being failures lmfao. These hoes are fukking klan members [on avg]

Theh were uplifted because they know women are selfish and will trick everything off compared to men who are simps by nature who’d take that money and invest in his family

Remember this? And guess who said we were whining and need to stop asking for handouts? Every other group has had a helping hand whilst we’ve constantly fought discrimination and institutional racism.

They’ve done a real number on us. Made sure our women see us as competition rather than each other’s support.

If I break up with my fiancée, I’m going to be single for a long time because she’s a rarity amongst black women today unfortunately. :francis:

Daps
I'm in London too. Can only imagine what it is down there. I first started noticing it in tech. There's a lot of programs to get women into tech, but dudes who were programmers, UX etc were SOH.

And here we go. This is the reason why I hate these kinds of conversations, because inevitably it turns into a "woe is me" sausage fest where we start getting to the real focal point: the fact that yall are jealous of black women.

You spoke on tech so let's talk about it. I'm new to tech. I switched careers after 2 years of studying and if you look at my coli posts, you can actually follow my timeline and what I did.

Do you think I care about the tech programs set up for women? What does that have to do with me? I simply found something that would work for me and I went and did it.

I didn't make any excuses, I didn't tolerate any weakness and I demanded nothing but the best from myself. I demanded commitment from myself. I commanded myself to keep going and not let up until I got to where I was trying to be.

When yall have conversations like these, you are giving yourself an excuse. You are looking for someone to blame your own failings on. Black women aren't the reason you can't succeed in tech.

If you want to know where to place the blame, look in the mirror.

Yall have allowed yourselves to fall victim to the many grifters who seek to put black men and black women at odds with each other.

It doesn't bother me to see black women succeed. It's just the opposite. When I see black women doing great things, it's a turn on.

I begin thinking about how brilliant our children would be if we were together. I'm not threatened by the success of any woman.

You brothas need to get it together.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And here we go. This is the reason why I hate these kinds of conversations, because inevitably it turns into a "woe is me" sausage fest where we start getting to the real focal point: the fact that yall are jealous of black women.

You spoke on tech so let's talk about it. I'm new to tech. I switched careers after 2 years of studying and if you look at my coli posts, you can actually follow my timeline and what I did.

Do you think I care about the tech programs set up for women? What does that have to do with me? I simply found something that would work for me and I went and did it.

I didn't make any excuses, I didn't tolerate any weakness and I demanded nothing but the best from myself. I demanded commitment from myself. I commanded myself to keep going and not let up until I got to where I was trying to be.

When yall have conversations like these, you are giving yourself an excuse. You are looking for someone to blame your own failings on. Black women aren't the reason you can't succeed in tech.

Yall have allowed yourselves to fall victim to the many grifters who seek to put black men and black women at odds with each other.

It doesn't bother me to see black women succeed. It's just the opposite. When I see black women doing great things, it's a turn on.

I begin thinking about how brilliant our children would be if we were together. I'm not threatened by the success of any woman.

Mammy whisperer number one. Exactly what I was talking about. Failing to see the bigger picture and thinks it’s just “hating”. We’re really up against it on all fronts. :snoop:

Daps
Mammy whisperer number one. Exactly what I was talking about. Failing to see the bigger picture and thinks it’s just “hating”. We’re really up against it on all fronts. :snoop:

You want to be a woman so bad you can taste it.

Even if everything you said was true, then what's the solution? Are you gonna start a tech program for men? Are you going to let this stop you from getting into tech?

Really, what is the next step? Yall are sitting around complaining and whining like hoes. I can't get with that.

Daps
You even insult like a woman and you can’t see it. Truly mammy identified. I’ll let you have it though. I’ve learned not to argue with the ignorant.

Even if everything you said was true, then what's the solution? Are you gonna start a tech program for men? Are you going to let this stop you from getting into tech?

Really, what is the next step?

You didn't even try to answer this because you just want to complain. You don't want a solution.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

lol, alright Dr.Umar. You got it bro.

Go throw up your black fist whilst you at it.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
You even insult like a woman and you can’t see it. Truly mammy identified. I’ll let you have it though. I’ve learned not to argue with the ignorant.

Craziest part is, in my argument. I wasn't even talking about black women with that tech point. I was referring to women in general. But like you said, arguing with nikkas who are ignorant (and probably can't do half of what I do on a regular basis, cus i sure as hell ain't failing in tech) is a lost point.

EDIT: forgot to mention. I was also already employed in Tech around that time as a programmer. But many (and i mean fukking MANY) of the failures in tech, i was beginning to see the seeds being sown from the beginning. That was just one of them (the other being shyt hiring practices with nikkas like the above)

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I was referring to women in general.
I saw that too… but clearly, not everyone has rudimentary reading comprehension. And then he decided to go off on a tangent, missing the point completely. :snoop:

The funny thing is, white women have benefitted the most from affirmative action, something that was fought for by and MEANT to benefit black folk. But again, surface level thinkers won’t see that. It’s not even worth my time.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
EDIT: forgot to mention. I was also already employed in Tech around that time as a programmer. But many (and i mean fukking MANY) of the failures in tech, i was beginning to see the seeds being sown from the beginning. That was just one of them (the other being shyt hiring practices with nikkas like the above)
Yup. Watching the most mediocre and unskilled people fail upwards forced me to start going independent.

Most of our parents prepare us to work hard in life, but what they don’t teach us is that running twice as hard and twice as fast, is not going to eradicate cronyism. Meritocracy is a myth, especially if you’re black (outside of sports).

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps

Peak Retardation.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

nikka you are a fukking non factor
:russ:

Another dead nikka in the way