Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Is she a head of state or elected official? :wtf:

I’m genuinely intrigued how she reached this level of vitriol. To get there you gotta pay attention to her in the first place. I don’t like seeing nggas this invested in and effected by what bytches say :yeshrug:
No she’s not I get your point, but she deserves to be deplatformed or in this case demonitized She’s on a privately owned space she can’t say whatever Nazi shyt she wants and get away with it. Andrew rate, fresh and fit,nick Fuentes all got that ban hammer and she’s said the same shyt as WS. Nobody throwing parades in the street about it. She not popular like that

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Prior to BLM/Social media, Pro Blackness had a different meaning ... nikkas watering down to Policing Black Men's diiks?.Male Divestors always revert everything back to sex:laff:...

Misrepresentation is not the representation...

Blame on nikkas in 1960s-1990s who talking spicy while dating interracially...Milk Mens put themselves in that box..They wanted to be seen as :mjpls:

Also people blaming Umar/Pro Blacks but nikkas been had a chuck fetish with cacs

:francis:

Doubly pathetic in that not only do they dikk police black men... they also don't say anything about the divester bm that worship WM.

I've even begun to see them criticize non-black women for expressing interest in BM... using terms like "fetishize" that you expect twitter bw/divestors to use :snoop:

They don't realize they're being manipulated. But some men seem to accept it if allows them to live out their hero white knight fantasies :francis:

Daps
Prior to BLM/Social media, Pro Blackness had a different meaning ... nikkas watering down to Policing Black Men's diiks?.Male Divestors always revert everything back to sex:laff:...

Misrepresentation is not the representation...

Blame on nikkas in 1960s-1990s who talking spicy while dating interracially...Milk Mens put themselves in that box..They wanted to be seen as :mjpls:

Also people blaming Umar/Pro Blacks but nikkas been had a chuck fetish with cacs

:francis:

That last one... no feminist age gap discussions :wow:

We got Brett right here with a woman who he's clearly AT LEAST 20 years older than, and nobody says a word.

They don't talk about De Niro either for being 80 and seeding up women young enough to be his granddaughter.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I peeped game when I saw the BLM logo:

BLM

See how subtle the brainwashing is? I remember seeing how ubiquitous this image was in 2020. What it’s saying is, blackness is only synonymous with black women, meaning their blackness isn’t attached to black men.

But as a black man, you’re no longer black if your spouse isn’t a black woman. See these Jedi mind tricks they play?

You’ve got clowns like Umar Johnson chastising black entertainers for “abandoning” the black family, meanwhile he has two babymothers and children he doesn’t take care of.

We get dikk monitored more than any other group. A white man doesn’t stop being white if he marries an Asian. An Asian woman doesn’t stop being Asian if she marries a white man. But any black man that dates out has his blackness question. And I don’t even support dating out, but I’m not gonna question anyone’s blackness solely on their spouse.

There are plenty of c00ns with black children and spouses.
Yo, you know whats funnny? Im seeing black history month banners everywhere, and its only ever posters of women, the logo itself is a woman too. Where are the men?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yo, you know whats funnny? Im seeing black history month banners everywhere, and its only ever posters of women, the logo itself is a woman too. Where are the men?
Once you start seeing it, you can never un-see the unceasing psyops. :francis:

Don’t forget that, they wanted to put Harriet Tubman on a coin before any black man. Judge Joe Brown tried to explain how it undermines us but the mammy whisperers on here said he was “hating”.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Don’t forget that, they wanted to put Harriet Tubman on a coin before any black man. Judge Joe Brown tried to explain how it undermines us but the mammy whisperers on here said he was “hating”.

Folks dont realize black men only exist to be property. Black women speak of us as their property yet if we even utter “our women” its toxic patriarchy. If nikkas dont wake up man lmfao

These hoes sold out black society and staged a coup and nobody wants to admit it

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

I'm in London too. Can only imagine what it is down there. I first started noticing it in tech. There's a lot of programs to get women into tech, but dudes who were programmers, UX etc were SOH.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Is that the sprinkle sprinkle chick?

What's the name of that darker skinned chick that interviews folks on what they're looking for in a partner.. all this time I thought that was Cynthia G. :mjlol:

Either way rest in :piss:
All of them need to go. Just negative and nasty.Including Coli God Kevin samuels ( Let me guess, He was so awesome because he was
"Putting these women in their place") These people are just grifters, taking advantage of people's pain. That's all it is at the core: pain in the form of anger.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
The banning of her channel also bans her from google adsense, she'll no longer be able to make money from YT direct...

She is fukked for life!!
Good! Hope there's more people that this will happen to. These people do nothing for the nature of relationships in our race. at all .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm in London too. Can only imagine what it is down there. I first started noticing it in tech. There's a lot of programs to get women into tech, but dudes who were programmers, UX etc were SOH.
Theh got hundreds of programs and grants and black men have zilch and then theh yell about black men lagging behind and being failures lmfao. These hoes are fukking klan members [on avg]

Theh were uplifted because they know women are selfish and will trick everything off compared to men who are simps by nature who’d take that money and invest in his family