Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I peeped when game when I saw the BLM logo:

BLM

See how subtle the brainwashing is? I remember seeing how ubiquitous this image was in 2020. What it’s saying is, blackness is only synonymous with black women, meaning their blackness isn’t attached to black men.

But as a black man, you’re no longer black if your spouse isn’t a black woman. See these Jedi mind tricks they play?

You’ve got clowns like Umar Johnson chastising black entertainers for “abandoning” the black family, meanwhile he has two babymothers and children he doesn’t take care of.

We get dikk monitored more than any other group. A white man doesn’t stop being white if he marries an Asian. An Asian woman doesn’t stop being Asian if she marries a white man. But any black man that dates out has his blackness question. And I don’t even support dating out, but I’m not gonna question anyone’s blackness solely on their spouse.

There are plenty of c00ns with black children and spouses.
Yeah they trying to kick us out of blackness and claim all men are in some cishetero fraternity with each other. Nevermind that Black females with the last names Rice had oversight in laying waste to darker skinned peoples nations within recent years and at the end of the last millennium. Nevermind the black female president of Tanzania just basically gave a port away for 30 years to UAE so they can fund c00ns who think they’re Arab with weapons to kill other Africans.

The Colombian Vice President is someone they wish they could be

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Breh,

There is legitimate "Pro Blackness", that is based upon the interest of the ADVANCEMENT and protection of Black Folks.

The world is Anti-Black, so the natural solution for Black Folks is to be "PRO/FOR" Black(s).

Like with any ideology there will be "Half-steppers" and Hypocrites, the concept still stands.

"Pro Black" should be the "Default Position" for Black Folks (Worldwide).

Yes there are "Pro Black Scammers" (Failed "Swirlers", "Divesters", "Bucks", "Wakeup Call Blacks" etc...),
but they are NOT the majority of "Pro Blacks".
Really? Then who are the true followers of pro-blackness that we should be paying attention to? What are their accomplishments? What are their goals?

Black nationalism has roots. Pan-Africanism has roots. They also have genuine adherents that you can point to throughout history as examples of how their ideologies should be practiced. They're also specific ideologies. Pro-blackness is a very vague term that doesn't have any roots to me, and that's why you see so many people that aren't rooted in the community at all that are taking the term without being called out for it.

If the worst people are the ones that are always at the forefront, then that speaks to something being flawed with the ideology, to me.
I'm guessing you missed out on the 80's/early 90's. To say it's a desperation ideology, is ignoring it's fundamental and basic tradition.

Those folks in the 80's and early 90's were calling themselves "pro-black"? Because I'm specifically talking about the people who refer to themselves as "pro-black".

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Prior to BLM/Social media, Pro Blackness had a different meaning ... nikkas watering down to Policing Black Men's diiks?.Male Divestors always revert everything back to sex:laff:...

Misrepresentation is not the representation...
It’s about policing black men meanwhile black women are free to do whatever. We don’t realize how much we’ve been brainwashed. I’ve fallen victim to it too. We subconsciously see white men who date black women as being “down”. We give them cool points. Like, oh, you like sistas too, you one of us then :obama: See Paul Wall. See Dirk Nowitzki. See Robert Dinero. But if a black man dates someone else, they’re c00ns. It’s literally the same thing :why: It’s because people see BW as the pillar of the black community, so if they’re dating an “other”, they’re bringing them into the community. If black men do it, they’re abandoning the community. If you look online, there’s a large contingent of black women who say things like children of bw-non bm unions are “different” than children of bm-non bw unions, implying the former is “more black” because they have a black mother growing up. That’s their mindset.
Blame on nikkas in 1960s-1990s who talking spicy while dating interracially...Milk Mens put themselves in that box..They wanted to be seen as :mjpls:

Also people blaming Umar/Pro Blacks but nikkas been had a chuck fetish with cacs

:francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Really? Then who are the true followers of pro-blackness that we should be paying attention to? What are their accomplishments? What are their goals?

Black nationalism has roots. Pan-Africanism has roots. They also have genuine adherents that you can point to throughout history as examples of their ideologies should be practiced. They're also specific ideologies. Pro-blackness is a very vague term that doesn't have any roots to me, and that's why you see so many people that aren't rooted in the community at all that are taking the term without being called out for it.

If the worst people are the ones that are always at the forefront, then that speaks to something being flawed with the ideology, to me.

Those folks in the 80's and early 90's were calling themselves "pro-black"?

You can't look at things as absolutes or who's more "truer/realer" etc.

As a man of the word I learned this the hard way.

There's people who talk the word of god, but don't live it. There's people who don't talk the word of god, don't live it and still call themselves Christians.

The average person doesn't have coherent or consistent politics, let alone personal ideology.

But if the aforementioned people are offering a hand and some beans, then why not take them.

All this checklisting and busy bodying shyt is just noise. FOR THE RECORD, if they are playing foul by all means put that shyt on front street, but if you're too focused on who's not flawless and a monolith if they're not harming or scamming, then you'll get nowhere.

It's all about a person's actions. Pro-Blackness is just an extension of Pan-Africanism and Black Nationalism. It's one of many eggs from the same chickens.

And yes breh, the Pro-Black era of the 90's/80's was a thing, and some people thought wearing Dashikis and Medallions meant something. Maybe it did, maybe it changed and switched how people lived. For a lot they just went back to the same old. But how could they not?

You can't have a student and expect him to be a carptenter when all you gave him was books.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps

Black nationalism has roots. Pan-Africanism has roots. They also have genuine adherents that you can point to throughout history as examples of how their ideologies should be practiced. They're also specific ideologies. Pro-blackness is a very vague term that doesn't have any roots to me, and that's why you see so many people that aren't rooted in the community at all that are taking the term without being called out for it.

Those folks in the 80's and early 90's were calling themselves "pro-black"?

Breh,

"Pro" means "FOR".

If you are "FOR BLACK FOLKS", by definition you are "Pro Black".

I don't "Follow" any particular person who is a "Pro Black Talking Head".
As being "For Black Folks" doesn't require a "Spokesperson".

- Whites are PRO-White (No "Spokesperson" Required)
- Asians are PRO-Asian (No "Spokesperson" Required)
- Hispanics are PRO-Hispanic (No "Spokesperson" Required)
- Black Folks(Some) "Pro Black Is A Scam" SMH.

Being "Pro Black" is NOT about following any particular person.

Eliminate the need for "Spokespersons", and follow concepts and philosophies
that work for the BENEFIT of Black Folks, and NOT our Detriment!

Daps
I peeped when game when I saw the BLM logo:

BLM

See how subtle the brainwashing is? I remember seeing how ubiquitous this image was in 2020. What it’s saying is, blackness is only synonymous with black women, meaning their blackness isn’t attached to black men.

But as a black man, you’re no longer black if your spouse isn’t a black woman. See these Jedi mind tricks they play?

You’ve got clowns like Umar Johnson chastising black entertainers for “abandoning” the black family, meanwhile he has two babymothers and children he doesn’t take care of.

We get dikk monitored more than any other group. A white man doesn’t stop being white if he marries an Asian. An Asian woman doesn’t stop being Asian if she marries a white man. But any black man that dates out has his blackness question. And I don’t even support dating out, but I’m not gonna question anyone’s blackness solely on their spouse.

There are plenty of c00ns with black children and spouses.
And people wonder why I call the 'pro-blacks', pro-bwacks. Many Pro-Bwacks are nothing more than obsequious gynocrats who know nothing about history thinking that race = culture and history (it doesn't) all the while propping up some false ideal of what being 'black' is and if any black person doesn't live up to any part of what the pro-bwacks deem as black then said person is a 'C0O0O0O0O0O0ON!'

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And people wonder why I call the 'pro-blacks', pro-bwacks. Many Pro-Bwacks are nothing more than obsequious gynocrats who know nothing about history thinking that race = culture and history (it doesn't) all the while propping up some false ideal of what being 'black' is and if any black person doesn't live up to any part of what the pro-bwacks deem as black then said person is a 'C0O0O0O0O0O0ON!'

You're pro monoarchy, so yes, you are a c00n.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And you're a pill popping hypocrite with anger issues who loves to type a whole load of shyt.

I don't pop pills you fakkit ass white boy. Only thing going for you UK fruit baskets is that accent. My anger issues are a blessing.

Daps

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If you say so. Nobody with even a single brain cell believes that.

And you have nothing going for you, you stupid, angry Yank manchild.

Spoken like a fukking child. Grow up.

You white washed, unclean, piggy and dog fukking fakkit. :umad: I could spit in your face and your nerdy ass would run home and scribble in your diary.