Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Dudes will never admit but being "pro black" was a fukking sham to get nikkas to accept being slaves to their women. Most societies that function say "you are who your father is" because anyone who is being protected by that man falls in line to his framework and plan thus in response he protects them. These hoes use "pro black" as "you should be my big nikka slave cause I am a black woman aka your master/overseaer".
Breh, I’ve been saying this for years. This is why being pro-black is a myth and I stopped subscribing to that way of thinking years ago.

It has as much meaning as Black Lives Matter: a hollow vacuous symbolic slogan. The people who run it never had black people’s interest at heart.

This fallacy of black athletes who date out are giving generational wealth away is bullshyt. If they marry black, what black companies will the money be going to? Agriculture? Housing? Schools? We don’t even have the infrastructure for the black dollar to stay with in black hands for more than a day let alone a generation.

And this is coming from someone whose fiancée is black who has only dated black women. But I saw through the whole “pro-black” myth years ago. Black folk as a whole don’t really want independence, they want to be in close proximity to whiteness as much as possible.

The guise of pro-blackness is to only keep straight black men obsequious to the whole mammy culture.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I’ve been saying this for years. This is why being pro-black is a myth and I stopped subscribing to that way of thinking years ago.

It has as much meaning as Black Lives Matter: a hollow vacuous symbolic slogan. The people who run it never had black people’s interest at heart.

This fallacy of black athletes who date out are giving generational wealth away is bullshyt. If they marry black, what black companies will the money be going to? Agriculture? Housing? Schools? We don’t even have the infrastructure for the black dollar to stay with in black hands for more than a day let alone a generation.

And this is coming from someone whose fiancée is black who has only dated black women. But I saw through the whole “pro-black” myth years ago. Black folk as a whole don’t really want independence, they want to be in close proximity to whiteness as much as possible.

The guise of pro-blackness is to only keep straight black men obsequious to the whole mammy culture.

It’s about policing black men meanwhile black women are free to do whatever. We don’t realize how much we’ve been brainwashed. I’ve fallen victim to it too. We subconsciously see white men who date black women as being “down”. We give them cool points. Like, oh, you like sistas too, you one of us then :obama: See Paul Wall. See Dirk Nowitzki. See Robert Dinero. But if a black man dates someone else, they’re c00ns. It’s literally the same thing :why: It’s because people see BW as the pillar of the black community, so if they’re dating an “other”, they’re bringing them into the community. If black men do it, they’re abandoning the community. If you look online, there’s a large contingent of black women who say things like children of bw-non bm unions are “different” than children of bm-non bw unions, implying the former is “more black” because they have a black mother growing up. That’s their mindset.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
because she’s talking about eliminating all black men :mjtf: Nvm this probably don’t affect you

:troll:

Is she a head of state or elected official? :wtf:

I’m genuinely intrigued how she reached this level of vitriol. To get there you gotta pay attention to her in the first place. I don’t like seeing nggas this invested in and effected by what bytches say :yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s about policing black men meanwhile black women are free to do whatever. We don’t realize how much we’ve been brainwashed
I peeped game when I saw the BLM logo:

BLM

See how subtle the brainwashing is? I remember seeing how ubiquitous this image was in 2020. What it’s saying is, blackness is only synonymous with black women, meaning their blackness isn’t attached to black men.

But as a black man, you’re no longer black if your spouse isn’t a black woman. See these Jedi mind tricks they play?

You’ve got clowns like Umar Johnson chastising black entertainers for “abandoning” the black family, meanwhile he has two babymothers and children he doesn’t take care of.

We get dikk monitored more than any other group. A white man doesn’t stop being white if he marries an Asian. An Asian woman doesn’t stop being Asian if she marries a white man. But any black man that dates out has his blackness question. And I don’t even support dating out, but I’m not gonna question anyone’s blackness solely on their spouse.

There are plenty of c00ns with black children and spouses.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Y’all be thinking a nikka is being nasty or vulgar when I say it

But women wouldnt talk like this if somebody was knocking the bottom out at night. You don’t feel like this if a nikka is making you go “woo…woooo” and all that around midnight.

She was still posting hate videos while she messing with a black man who was already a baby daddy and she had his baby.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:manny:

Whatever gets you through the day. The message will be spread regardless.
And there it is. Her and @Boxchevy endorse black genocide. I warned y'all about some of these brehettes. The funny thing is, if the "message" is spread, that makes life harder for them in the long run. Oh well.:manny:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

"Pro blackness" isn't just a myth, it's a desperation ideology. A lot of folks have mentioned how they've noticed an uptick of performative pro-blackness over the past 10 years or so and that's no coincidence. Look at where a lot of the folks who claim "pro blackness" come from. Reformed swirlers/divestors, black folks who got their wake up call from white folks, people who have a past of beating women/other criminal activities and trying to rebrand themselves, etc. They failed in assimilating into the communities they really wanted to be in, and now they feel forced into accepting their own blackness. They never had any love for black people to begin with and it shows in the way they discuss black folks.

Always complaining about who another black person is dating, always complaining about what black folks aren't doing, negatively comparing us to other races and more. It's always centered around negativity with "pro-blacks". Even the positive things they bring up are usually only done to oppose some racist remarks from white folks. Even the positivity is rooted in negativity. They only adopted the "pro-black" persona to give themselves a sense of identity.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
"Pro blackness" isn't just a myth, it's a desperation ideology. A lot of folks have mentioned how they've noticed an uptick of performative pro-blackness over the past 10 years or so and that's no coincidence. Look at where a lot of the folks who claim "pro blackness" come from. Reformed swirlers/divestors, black folks who got their wake up call from white folks, people who have a past of beating women/other criminal activities and trying to rebrand themselves, etc. They failed in assimilating into the communities they really wanted to be in, and now they feel forced into accepting their own blackness. They never had any love for black people to begin with and it shows in the way they discuss black folks.

Always complaining about who another black person is dating, always complaining about what black folks aren't doing, negatively comparing us to other races and more. It's always centered around negativity with "pro-blacks". Even the positive things they bring up are usually only done to oppose some racist remarks from white folks. Even the positivity is rooted in negativity. They only adopted the "pro-black" persona to give themselves a sense of identity.

I'm guessing you missed out on the 80's/early 90's. To say it's a desperation ideology, is ignoring it's fundamental and basic tradition.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

it was always a grift.

Give me yo money cause I`m black
hey nikka when you die my black ass need that insurance check/"generational wealth" so I can trick It off and ball out mean while your future descendants won't know your name and "big mama" gets all the glory.

lmfao If we do a poll how many nikkas here know the name of their Grandfather or Great Grandfather shyt would be pitiful, yet we were conditioned to think a bum ass single mom in the projects with 5 kids that had different fathers was some noble shyt.

Black men all you have is your fukking name, and anything you do should be for your name, anyone who carries your name should be following the law you estabalish and in turn them following that law minimizes the risk they will face in society when you are not around and establishes CULTURE which will shield them from negative influence. Why is it every other race/group can watch entertainment and know its for shyts and giggles yet black people are seen as so primitive that after we listen to a song folks say we go out and kill someone cause it instructed us lol.

nikkas been fooled to go defend renegades (male or female) because they "Black", nah them fukkers need to look at the name they carry and look to that individual to protect them or ask why they don't have a framework to follow, that shyt aint got nothing to do with us.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps

Breh,

There is legitimate "Pro Blackness", that is based upon the interest of the ADVANCEMENT and protection of Black Folks.

The world is Anti-Black, so the natural solution for Black Folks is to be "PRO/FOR" Black(s).

Like with any ideology there will be "Half-steppers" and Hypocrites, the concept still stands.

"Pro Black" should be the "Default Position" for Black Folks (Worldwide).

Yes there are "Pro Black Scammers" (Failed "Swirlers", "Divesters", "Bucks", "Wakeup Call Blacks" etc...),
but they are NOT the majority of "Pro Blacks".

Last edited: