Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Now, let’s go back to the beginning of the end.

How did it all start?

D.O.D. her former channel moderator explains.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I almost feel bad for Robert Perkins. Cynthias really going to be pressing him for that child support now. I know he be taking those long hauls from NC to California just to get away from her, probably be picking up lot lizards to release some of the stress :wow:
Dumb bytch talked down on black men, only to get impregnated by one :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nurses, Psychiatrist, etc. All these folks are in positions where they can ruin the lives of black boys and feed them to the "Devil". You can argue this is new age human sacrifice. They are "sacrificing" black male bodies for "riches" and let us know they don't need black men (hence they sacrifice us).

Black men being killed or dying early slaving for his family literally results into a check being cut to the head mammy of the witch coven.
There was that Proscutor that called Black Men "Bulletbags".

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
For the same reasons that BW's do they feel rejected by Black Men.

The funny thing is to get at Black Men they over look BW's homophobia.
This. Cynthia G despises gays. She makes homophobic remarks all the time. But you know how the old saying goes, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. That’s why they have no problem with white supremacists, WE’RE the bean to their existence, without us their life would be boring and meaningless, fukk em.

Last edited: