Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rob Perkins ain't just a black man, the dude has multiple kids by multiple different women and drives a truck. According to people that think like her, he's a textbook "dusty". :sas2:
That's wild.I never knew he was the dude she had a child with.I definitely remember seeing him on YouTube a while back.Like maybe 7-8 yrs ago.I remember he had a large female following.He had the image/aesthetic that a lot of modern chicks gravitate to.Tats, braids, gift of gab.That's the thing about a lot of these so called divested chicks.You get them alone for 5 mins, away from the cameras, outside of their YouTube persona;disarmed...They're still vulnerable to a slick talking so called "dusty" with game.Especially if he has the outer aesthetic to tap into their pscho-sexual indoctrination.They can't resist a "NikkaWithDaTattoos".That shyt's been marketed to them for the last 30+ yrs.The hive mind is real.No matter how loud they scream "DUSTY!!"..Deep down, they're still addicted.Angry because they don't wanna relapse.Just get them alone with a clever tongue & lit pipe.See if they don't hit that muthafukka! All that shyt they talk in front of a camera is much ado about nothing.They still idolize breh's with game.Having game is the life blood of our community.They're too accustomed to it.Since we were never allowed the classical tools of survival, the alternative was developing enough game to sale water to a whale.Now here we are.The response is involuntary at this point.Might be a few rare exceptions out there, but for the most part, they just can't resist it:yeshrug:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
For the same reasons that BW's do they feel rejected by Black Men.

The funny thing is to get at Black Men they over look BW's homophobia.
Imo the whole “sassy” thing is because they saw a dent in their Sisterhood armor. They caught minor flack for homophobia, and this messes with the whole “we’re goddesses, queens and intersectionality victims at the same time” thing. The “sassy” shyt lets them be homophobic with no consequences. This is some aspiring white shyt cause it’s literally a dog whistle

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

rMxPfs0.png

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I've sene chicks with fathers who provided, made it where their mom didn't have to work and could pursue "her dreams" and they STILL hate black men, this includes PHDs.

Dudes will never admit but being "pro black" was a fukking sham to get nikkas to accept being slaves to their women. Most societies that function say "you are who your father is" because anyone who is being protected by that man falls in line to his framework and plan thus in response he protects them. These hoes use "pro black" as "you should be my big nikka slave cause I am a black woman aka your master/overseaer". I`m being harsh and extreme in my analogies because we are at the point of no return.

If someone isn't falling under YOUR instruction you OWE THEM NOTHING.

New thread idea? this would make a good discussion.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:manny:

Whatever gets you through the day. The message will be spread regardless.
Let's put the jokes aside for a second. If you advocate her message of eugenics and wenching, please seek help and self reflect. She is a disgusting, low individual, not to mention a hypocrite.

Okay, back to it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's wild.I never knew he was the dude she had a child with.I definitely remember seeing him on YouTube a while back.Like maybe 7-8 yrs ago.I remember he had a large female following.He had the image/aesthetic that a lot of modern chicks gravitate to.Tats, braids, gift of gab.That's the thing about a lot of these so called divested chicks.You get them alone for 5 mins, away from the cameras, outside of their YouTube persona;disarmed...They're still vulnerable to a slick talking so called "dusty" with game.Especially if he has the outer aesthetic to tap into their pscho-sexual indoctrination.They can't resist a "NikkaWithDaTattoos".That shyt's been marketed to them for the last 30+ yrs.The hive mind is real.No matter how loud they scream "DUSTY!!"..Deep down, they're still addicted.Angry because they don't wanna relapse.Just get them alone with a clever tongue & lit pipe.See if they don't hit that muthafukka! All that shyt they talk in front of a camera is much ado about nothing.They still idolize breh's with game.Having game is the life blood of our community.They're too accustomed to it.Since we were never allowed the classical tools of survival, the alternative was developing enough game to sale water to a whale.Now here we are.The response is involuntary at this point.Might be a few rare exceptions out there, but for the most part, they just can't resist it:yeshrug:
This is actually very real and you’re one of the few men I’ve seen honestly address this issue.
When women have tried to touch on this we get called names, etc.

Most of these young black girls have never experienced being fully provided for by a father/seen a black mother/family with that dynamic, and many young men haven’t seen it either. That’s where all that “mouth piece” shyt comes into play.

It’s like the struggle between the attraction to the “artist”, poet, etc VS the less charismatic but stable, responsible guy.
The young women/communities that grow up with that example understand that guy #2 in my example is actually the top choice. Many of r he girls in our community aren’t exposed to those guys, and the ones who are either know what to do because they come from that type of family or let the opportunity slip through their fingers because they don’t believe a guy like that is sincere.

A lot of these girls choose wrong because they mainly encounter young men who use game as opposed to economic prowess. And it sucks because there are bright young men who aren’t in environments that push them to see their potential and teach them how to navigate this system we are in.

I literally remember seeing videos on YT of some black women who said where they were from no one was married and it wasn’t unusual to be impregnated by a “boyfriend”. But when they continued their education and improved their financial condition they realized the
≥ middle class women were all childless until marriage. It’s sad as hell.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is actually very real and you’re one of the few men I’ve seen honestly address this issue.
When women have tried to touch on this we get called names, etc.

Most of these young black girls have never experienced being fully provided for by a father/seen a black mother/family with that dynamic, and many young men haven’t seen it either. That’s where all that “mouth piece” shyt comes into play.

It’s like the struggle between the attraction to the “artist”, poet, etc VS the less charismatic but stable, responsible guy.
The young women/communities that grow up with that example understand that guy #2 in my example is actually the top choice. Many of r he girls in our community aren’t exposed to those guys, and the ones who are either know what to do because they come from that type of family or let the opportunity slip through their fingers because they don’t believe a guy like that is sincere.

A lot of these girls choose wrong because they mainly encounter young men who use game as opposed to economic prowess. And it sucks because there are bright young men who aren’t in environments that push them to see their potential and teach them how to navigate this system we are in.

I literally remember seeing videos on YT of some black women who said where they were from no one was married and it wasn’t unusual to be impregnated by a “boyfriend”. But when they continued their education and improved their financial condition they realized the
≥ middle class women were all childless until marriage. It’s sad as hell.

bullshyt

folks choose wrong because wrong = exciting. You have hoes with two parent home Morehouse and SPelman gran parents drop them off at Howard/Spelman and they bussing it open for street nikkas and selling p*ssy on dating apps or working the clubs. This is a culture issue at this phase of the game because well to do folks are still falling for this shyt.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I can't stand T&T. Such an obsequious fool. I don't get why some gay black men brown nose the worst of western black women!?
Because they deep down inside feel "wrong" for being a gay man. They wish they were just women instead. That's why they ally with BW who shyt on BM even though they themselves are BM themselves.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore