Youth Football Players Called the N-word after Kneeling for National Anthem at Pennsylvania Game

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I know this school. Grew up in the neighboring town. Monroeville :wow:

Oops read this wrong. It was in Bethel Park. I still know where this is tho. Smh

I used to work for a company that did business with the Westinghouse Electric Corporation which is based in Monroeville. I was supposed to go there on a business trip one time but it got cancelled at the last minute. Is Monroeville racist too?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I just found my answer :lolbron:

The racial makeup of the borough was 85.58% White, 8.29% African American, 0.14% Native American, 4.41% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.30% from other races, and 1.23% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.77% of the population.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Woodland Hills Wolverines all black? :youngsabo: @3Rivers @General Mills @bullets
screen-shot-2015-01-29-at-8-42-17-am.jpg

I did not know Gronk is from Pittsburgh and went to Woodland Hills:ohhh:

You know i stay Black n Gold. Gators :blessed:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How is it getting uncomfortable? Describe it
Think about everything that's been going on and that's gong on right now. No one I work with is going to see things from my point of view. Ppl start talking about certain subjects but then tone it down once they remember I'm sitting there. Don't get me wrong, no one strikes me as racist and I never get the feeling that I don't belong there, but the coworkers and myself just can't relate to the same things. There are other minorities there (all of Indian descent), but they are in a different building and we can't relate to too much either

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Think about everything that's been going on and that's gong on right now. No one I work with is going to see things from my point of view. Ppl start talking about certain subjects but then tone it down once they remember I'm sitting there. Don't get me wrong, no one strikes me as racist and I never get the feeling that I don't belong there, but the coworkers and myself just can't relate to the same things. There are other minorities there (all of Indian descent), but they are in a different building and we can't relate to too much either

You gone learn eventually :ufdup:

hcain999

Rookie
Daps
They are learning the ways of the world through the game football,what a beautiful sight. And still won, despite adversity, going to be perfect for those college essays and job interviews.:lawd:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
yeah they real tough,,, messing with kids..... I wish one of these recessive genes,mayonaise smelling pink bytches ever have enough courage to call me that... but they wont b/c I'm already giving all them the :wtb::stopitslime: every time i face one.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
That's how Pennsylvania rolls... The northeast is about 100 times more racist than any part of the south.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
American jingoism is rooted in White Supremacy. I'm not saying you can't be black and patriotic, there's plenty of things I love about this country. But this countries history of "Patriotism" is so deeply rooted in conquest and the oppression of minorities at the hands of White men.

The White man sees himself as the human manifestation of this country. He's America, The Man. So whenever ANYONE(let alone minorities) show disapproval or anger in anything representing America, the White man See's that as an attack on him. So he reacts accordingly. They don't see the kneelings from Black players as "Americans taking a stand and exercising their rights" since they only see themselves(White men) as "REAL Americans"(we've all heard this phrase). They view the players kneeling as, ungratefuls who don't respect the sacrifices, "REAL"(White Americans) made so that those ungrateful kneeling blacks could be free.

They see it as an attack on George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and all the White forefathers of this nation.

The White man feels that HIS criticisms, complaints and anger of things happening in America, is the ONLY valid complaint, and the only one worth listening to. He wants all of to see things though the White Gaze. He wants to dictate your anger.

Angry at the Government?

Cool.

Angry at the Government because of systemic racism?

Not Cool.

Angry at black on black crime?

Cool.

Angry at shoddy and corrupt Policing in the black community?

Not Cool.

The list goes on...