Youth Football Players Called the N-word after Kneeling for National Anthem at Pennsylvania Game

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

White Supremacy is a system of survival for white people ... that is what I am saying ....
I know what're you're saying. That term white supremacy is such a misleading term though. Words have power and that term makes non Caucasians who use it sound weak.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I don't even argue with cacs anymore. Their all supposedly tolerant and understanding until you start to show that you're not going to put up with their bullshyt:pacspit:

Hopefully their parents dapped them up for standing up to these cacs:salute:

And I hope they get as much as they can from the school :salute:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I know what're you're saying. That term white supremacy is such a misleading term though. Words have power and that term makes non Caucasians who use it sound weak.
We are already weak because we are under that system - literally. The word can't do anymore damage than the system has done already.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We are already weak because we are under that system - literally. The word can't do anymore damage than the system has done already.
Truth is you are only weak if you believe you are. The only thing anyone maybe under is a self imposed spell.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
That's what happens when you disrespect white pride. I consider the flag white pride.
It 100% is.

Burn that shyt

tumblr_nguff4ipqF1tsf68ao1_400.gif

fukk the knee, lay down during that song like the brehs did in Oakland. A knee shows them too much respect when they deserve none.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Truth is you are only weak if you believe you are. The only thing anyone maybe under is a self imposed spell.
How are we not weak? :heh: We have to report to them for everything. We have no real power or freedom. They literally, collectively speaking have us like kids. You need to listen to Neely Fuller Jr. he breaks it down much better than I can.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How are we not weak? :heh: We have to report to them for everything. We have no real power or freedom. They literally, collectively speaking have us like kids. You need to listen to Neely Fuller Jr. he breaks it down much better than I can.
Breh you were born with nuts start living like it.