Youth Football Players Called the N-word after Kneeling for National Anthem at Pennsylvania Game

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
U
The Wolverines still won tho. :banderas:

I hope they looked at those racist cacs like

"Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you?"

:umad:
Know the were. :russ:

Wish i coulda saw the look on thr faves...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The whole Pittsburgh area is like this. I'm not shocked at all that this shyt happened in Bethel Park. Twice now I've read articles speaking on how Pittsburgh is the worst city in the US for black people, and I hate to say it but it's true. No opportunities to get ahead and the racists are all over that place
It is. Thats why I moved.

The amount of unemployed black people I saw in Pittsburgh was fukking heartbreaking.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lmao and they still won after all that. You just know those cacs were FURIOUS driving their trucks back home with their kids. "All those penalty yards and you still lost to those nikkas?!":mjcry:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It is. Thats why I moved.

The amount of unemployed black people I saw in Pittsburgh was fukking heartbreaking.
It really is sad. But what's so bad about it is a lot of people that were born here and have never really seen anything different, they tend to be very complacent. nikkas are ok with having just enough money to get their squares (cigarettes) and a $10 gram sack of loud for the day. Not everybody of course but I'm from the Southside, so I still roam the Zhoove, Mt Oliver, Arlington, etc, and what I see is fukkin ridiculous

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It really is sad. But what's so bad about it is a lot of people that were born here and have never really seen anything different, they tend to be very complacent. nikkas are ok with having just enough money to get their squares (cigarettes) and a $10 gram sack of loud for the day. Not everybody of course but I'm from the Southside, so I still roam the Zhoove, Mt Oliver, Arlington, etc, and what I see is fukkin ridiculous
Yo...this thread is like a mini Pittsburgh reunion but yea....shyt is sad. Unless you're in the city, good luck finding employment as a black person.

The metro area is so blindingly white they don't even need to hire non whites in any of those businesses.

So the only real thing for black folks to do is leave....since there really is no single black professional scene there. And the black community in Pittsburgh is like the poorest in the country.