Youth Football Players Called the N-word after Kneeling for National Anthem at Pennsylvania Game

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I did not know Gronk is from Pittsburgh and went to Woodland Hills:ohhh:

You know i stay Black n Gold. Gators :blessed:
Gronk aint from here, he only moved here his senior year in HS and went to Woodland Hills. He's from New York.

Being a Penn Hills breh I'd normally :scust: anything Woody High but I gotta :salute: these kids for their courage. Keep up the good work young brehs:obama:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
American jingoism is rooted in White Supremacy. I'm not saying you can't be black and patriotic, there's plenty of things I love about this country. But this countries history of "Patriotism" is so deeply rooted in conquest and the oppression of minorities at the hands of White people

White people sees himself as the human manifestation of this country. They're America, The Man. So whenever ANYONE(let alone minorities) show disapproval or anger in anything representing America, the White man See's that as an attack on him. So he reacts accordingly. They don't see the kneelings from Black players as "Americans taking a stand and exercising their rights" since they only see themselves(White men) as "REAL Americans"(we've all heard this phrase). They view the players kneeling as, ungratefuls who don't respect the sacrifices, "REAL"(White Americans) made so that those ungrateful kneeling blacks could be free.

They see it as an attack on George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and all the White forefathers of this nation.

The White man feels that HIS criticisms, complaints and anger of things happening in America, is the ONLY valid complaint, and the only one worth listening to. He wants all of to see things though the White Gaze. He wants to dictate your anger.

Angry at the Government?

Cool.

Angry at the Government because of systemic racism?

Not Cool.

Angry at black on black crime?

Cool.

Angry at shoddy and corrupt Policing in the black community?

Not Cool.

The list goes on...

Fixed. It may not have been your intention but we need to stop acting like it's only white "men". By doing so you're absolving white women of their wrongdoing. All white people, regardless of gender, benefit and support white supremacy. I doubt it was only white men hurling slurs at these black children and the white women were sitting there in silence twiddling their thumbs. White supremacy is a team sport and they're all in on it. White women are only a tier below white men in the current hierarchy. White feminists fight to be elevated to the level of their fathers, brothers, sons and husbands. They aren't a minority like the rest of us and aren't seeking to dismantle the current system let alone knock their fathers out the top, they want to share in it.

Not trying to come at you but it's a headache to see and hear people act like white women aren't complicit in subjugating us. They too owned slaves, tortured slaves, supported Jim Crow segregation, raped black people, falsely accused black people (which lead to their death), yelled slurs and attacked black people during intergration, and uphold institutionalized racism. Let's not forget it's mothers who primarily raise the children and they are raising these racist white men and women.

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
@Prominence0 @SteelCitySoldier
@General Mills @Din0can @Dog Based Gremlin
@Aswad

Pittsburgh definitely be the most racist city in the North.

:mjpls:

These nikkas upstate and in the east really be coddled.

I hate going back to that shyt hole city with a passion and I told all my black friends and spanish friends here to never visit.
The inner city aint bad, but it's these Greater Pittsburgh fukks that be on that insane level of RACISM. shyt be unreal at times, they don't give no fukks at all. :martin:

Prominence0

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Went home to visit in June. Stopped by Wilkinsburgh. My moms side is from there. Spent summers there.

shyt is terrible. Never recovered from the crack 80's. All the schools are closed. shyt is literally decrepit :mjcry: used to be a thriving black middle class:wow:
They just shut Wilkinsburg High down this year, and now they go to Westinghouse....shyt is crazy.

Prominence0

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Gronk aint from here, he only moved here his senior year in HS and went to Woodland Hills. He's from New York.

Being a Penn Hills breh I'd normally :scust: anything Woody High but I gotta :salute: these kids for their courage. Keep up the good work young brehs:obama:
Saying Woody High, you most def from the burg. :russ:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Fixed. It may not have been your intention but we need to stop acting like it's only white "men". By doing so you're absolving white women of their wrongdoing. All white people, regardless of gender, benefit and support white supremacy. I doubt it was only white men hurling slurs at these black children and the white women were sitting there in silence twiddling their thumbs. White supremacy is a team sport and they're all in on it. White women are only a tier below white men in the current hierarchy. White feminists fight to be elevated to the level of their fathers, brothers, sons and husbands. They aren't a minority like the rest of us and aren't seeking to dismantle the current system let alone knock their fathers out the top, they want to share in it.

Not trying to come at you but it's a headache to see and hear people act like white women aren't complicit in subjugating us. They too owned slaves, tortured slaves, supported Jim Crow segregation, raped black people, falsely accused black people (which lead to their death), yelled slurs and attacked black people during intergration, and uphold institutionalized racism. Let's not forget it's mothers who primarily raise the children and they are raising these racist white men and women.
You're good, no offense taken. You're totally right. I was actually gonna put "White women included" at the end of it. I must've forgot. White women are just as complicit as far as I'm concerned. They know how to code switch, and go from aggressor to helpless victim in a blink of an eye.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The inner city aint bad, but it's these Greater Pittsburgh fukks that be on that insane level of RACISM. shyt be unreal at times, they don't give no fukks at all. :martin:
I've never been to Pittsburgh, but Pittsburgh seems like a beautiful town to me. I love hills, and Pittsburgh has plenty of them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
freedom of speech goes both ways

you can't exercise your right, and then complain when someone else exercises theirs

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
They just shut Wilkinsburg High down this year, and now they go to Westinghouse....shyt is crazy.
I was talking with my uncle when i was up there. He grew up in Wilkinsburgh. As a adult his 1st house was there too. He said back in his day it was a black mecca. Lower working middle class beautiful black families. He said you did not even have to leave the neighborhood if you did not want too. Black supermarkets, locksmiths, gas stations, etc.. black everything

When i was growing up in the 80's i still saw remnants of this. Even tho crack was hitting it hard they still had thriving black families. When i drove thru this summer i wanted to cry.:mjcry: place was DEAD.

Loss of the steel mills and other manufacturing jobs, crack, and white supremacy..

Demolished Wilkinsburgh.. cant even keep the schools open:mjcry:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where exactly are you experiencing this gross racism at in the burgh? What exactly is your experiences?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I will say.. i never. Never experienced BLATANT racisim. And i went to a all white school.

Never saw blatant in your face racisim until i moved down south as a adult.

I prefer down south. I like my racists up front

My experience was the opposite. I went to college in Mississippi and didn't experience any overt racism and very little :mjpls:. Later on in life, I got a job with a company that relocated me to PA where I was in charge of a entire region of PA(which required me to travel throughout PA) I never experienced so much overt and obvious racism in my life. I quit after a year and a half with the company and moved back to the DFW.

:pacspit: PA

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
Good to see a lot of yinz from da Burgh. I grew up in New Kensington, every town out that way has heavy racism and New Ken just has an all around bad rep. Pittsburgh is definitely a racist ass city but I love it.