Youth Football Players Called the N-word after Kneeling for National Anthem at Pennsylvania Game

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the SOLUTION going to be or do you want to play a VICTIM?

If I were the coach we woudln't have even played. Would have taken my boys on the bus, contacted the head of the league and informed him that we will no longer participate if the other team is not penalized.

If I had the presence of mind while it was happening, I would have recorded it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I know this school. Grew up in the neighboring town. Monroeville :wow:

Oops read this wrong. It was in Bethel Park. I still know where this is tho. Smh
Bethel Park!

:gladbron::pachaha:
Monroeville!!!

Those neighborhoods are legit 45 minutes away from my parents house in North Park.

They stay on that :mjpls:

Why yall think this nikka bounced all the way out to Brooklyn?
:youngsabo:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Daps
Reppin
St louis
thats what crackas thought about him anyway.
if he would have put a hand over his heart
they would have seen him as a (good ******)
white people are not our friends.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
It's crazy because outside of Philly, it's literally just like this....you don't realize this growing up until you start going to college in rural towns or take road trips through hick cities....then you start seeing confederate flags :mjcry:

That's the majority of America :heh:

But let the coli tell it only the south is like this :mjlol:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pa. youth football players slurred after kneeling for anthem

White youth football players and their fans hurled slurs at an all-black team after a few of its players kneeled during the national anthem, the team’s coach said.

The Woodland Hills Wolverines were even denied service at the concession stand and whistled for 200 yards of penalties in the game Saturday night in the Pittsburgh suburb of Bethel Park, Pa., according to Wolverines head coach Marcus Burkley Sr.

(WPXI-TV)
“They said, ‘We're not serving you Woodland Hills people, this is for Bethel fans, it's our senior day’ and stuff like that,” Burkley said. “So, with all that going on, it seemed like it was another attack.”

He said police called to the field ultimately kept the peace during the Wolverines’ 20-6 victory. Burkley wrote on Facebook that the game's referees made the Wolverines face fourth downs after second downs and called penalties without even explaining them.

Paul Currie, the president of Bethel Park Junior Football, told WPXI on Tuesday that he didn’t hear the slurs during the game. He said the league scheduled a meeting to discuss it, and he plans to interview players, parents and others who attended.

Currie added in a statement to the TV station noting that he “takes this matter very seriously and doesn’t condone this type of behavior.”

Kaepernick proves he isn't 'distraction' as he's named starter

(WPXI-TV)
I said 'What's your reason behind taking the knee?' I said, 'Don't do it just because it's a fad,” Burkley said.

The players replied by mentioning the 2014 fatal police shooting of a boy in Cleveland whose pellet gun was mistaken for a real one.

“Tamir Rice was a 12-year-old and we're still 12-year-olds,” one of the boys said, according to their coach.

“The ones who took a knee did so because they feel African-Americans are not being treated equally,” Burkley told PennLive. “And I didn't take a knee with them, but I told them, ‘I'll back you 100% if we receive any backlash,’ and I knew we would.”
12 year olds out here kicking knowledge to Cacs and they still ain't trying to listen

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know this school. Grew up in the neighboring town. Monroeville :wow:

Oops read this wrong. It was in Bethel Park. I still know where this is tho. Smh

Bethel Park got the same mentality as Monroeville. So much of PA is like that too. Take away Pittsburgh and Philly, the rest of this state is pretty much Alabama. Being from here and knowing that is why I especially feel nothing but disgust and contempt for the Black feminists who sh!t on Nate Parker. For him to beat a rape case involving a white woman, being prosecuted by a white prosecutor, judged by a white jury, in the middle of Pennsylvania, was unlikely to say the least.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That also had to burn slow for those racists Cacs because with everything that was thrown at those kids between people throwing slurs at them and refs being blatantly racist and calling BS penalties......... They STILL WON that game by 2 scores on their opponents senior day :mjlol::umad:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The whole Pittsburgh area is like this. I'm not shocked at all that this shyt happened in Bethel Park. Twice now I've read articles speaking on how Pittsburgh is the worst city in the US for black people, and I hate to say it but it's true. No opportunities to get ahead and the racists are all over that place

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Bethel Park got the same mentality as Monroeville. So much of PA is like that too. Take away Pittsburgh and Philly, the rest of this state is pretty much Alabama. Being from here and knowing that is why I especially feel nothing but disgust and contempt for the Black feminists who sh!t on Nate Parker. For him to beat a rape case involving a white woman, being prosecuted by a white prosecutor, judged by a white jury, in the middle of Pennsylvania, was unlikely to say the least.
I gotta get back out this city. Born and raised here (moved around in my teens) but fukk, I can't take this shyt. Im the only black male in my company, and though I've been working with the same ppl for over 5 years, it's getting to be really uncomfortable

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Went home to visit in June. Stopped by Wilkinsburgh. My moms side is from there. Spent summers there.

shyt is terrible. Never recovered from the crack 80's. All the schools are closed. shyt is literally decrepit :mjcry: used to be a thriving black middle class:wow:

Last edited: