Youth Football Players Called the N-word after Kneeling for National Anthem at Pennsylvania Game

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
@Sagat @General Mills @B86

Do the cops up there have a reputation? I just slid through there in June fwiw. The out of town masses keep promoting the Pittsburgh chief as "one of the good one's"
Honestly, no...ive probably experienced the least amount of racism with the cops up here, and I've lived in 4 different states, 5 cities other than Pittsburgh, as crazy as that sounds

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@Sagat @General Mills @B86

Do the cops up there have a reputation? I just slid through there in June fwiw. The out of town masses keep promoting the Pittsburgh chief as "one of the good one's"
Ive had run ins with cops up there for sure. Growing up in the burbs i got pulled over alot. Especially when i use to drive my moms Caddy. Young black kid driving a Eldorado with Snoop blasting.

Got pulled over all the time. Then they make u sit in your car for 30 minutes while they run your shyt. :stopitslime:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Went home to visit in June. Stopped by Wilkinsburgh. My moms side is from there. Spent summers there.

shyt is terrible. Never recovered from the crack 80's. All the schools are closed. shyt it literally a decrepit :mjcry: used to be a thriving black middle class:wow:

Lot of my Pittsburgh area fam has moved out of there

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I gotta get back out this city. Born and raised here (moved around in my teens) but fukk, I can't take this shyt. Im the only black male in my company, and though I've been working with the same ppl for over 5 years, it's getting to be really uncomfortable
How is it getting uncomfortable? Describe it

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Added bullshyt penalties, called them slurs, and still lost :russ:

It's not a north or south issue. It's not a west or east coast issue. This shyt is in the very foundation of this nation, and therefore all of it's institutions and infrastructure. The only choice you have is whether shyt is gonna be overt or covert.

But man the last eight years have been something. Like the veil wasn't just pulled back, but completely pulled off. And now with no doubt, you can see mystery babylon for what she truly is. :wow:

Daps
Woodland Hills Wolverines all black? :youngsabo: @3Rivers @General Mills @bullets
screen-shot-2015-01-29-at-8-42-17-am.jpg