StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
LONG fukkING OVERDUE

IRVINGTON NEEDS THE SAME THING

the gang shyt has been a HUGE problem since 2001

they repping California STREETS in Newark and IRVINGTON . HOW DUMB!

maybe this gives me a reason to go back home.

i dont want to see the ignorance!
super duper FACTS

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WE DID NOT GO STRAIGHT HOME AFTER DANCES

And house parties did not have adults

The “stroll” where you could just drive/walk around used to be Jack London, we were always out there alone.
Depends on the kid. For a youth to get freedom of movement they should always be trust worthy. So your people know you not outside going stupid.

When you got a kid with who can't behave they need to be within reach. Yes we were outside but personally I got my freedom because I was responsible. My parents never had to worry about me. Yes my friends did dumb shyt. But I'd personally know when to call it a day. I never wanted to be making a dumb phone call home about being in some shyt.

Daps
Honestly in high school....you don't need to be out late, even in summer unless you're working at a grocery store, mall or something.

Go home, read a book, do some push-ups, play video games...whatever.

If you're on the college track, you'll have PLENTY of time for debauchery. If you're not on the college track, then you need to be focused on trade school, military etc.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let “The Man” be a better parents than you, brugs.

This def needs to be a thing in the communities with senseless violence and innocent lives are lost

Its gives parents the responsibility to maintain they household and there childs behavior and not leave it up to bacon bits and asc to mistreat ya seed.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
in NY there use to be a curfew for during school hours. We'd get kicked out of places for being in them during school hours.

They even had these fake cops that could snatch you up and drag you back to school.
I remember this when I was in school, I got picked up by the truant cops like a block away from my HS when I came to school a tad bit too late :heh:

When I stayed home from school I made sure to wait until like 2PM to go outside to avoid getting picked up by the cops for skipping school outside.

I remember one time we had a half day and they wouldn't let me inside of Best Buy cause I was teenager and it was like noon, just wanted to window shop lol.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I remember this when I was in school, I got picked up by the truant cops like a block away from my HS when I came to school a tad bit too late :heh:

When I stayed home from school I made sure to wait until like 2PM to go outside to avoid getting picked up by the cops for skipping school outside.

I remember one time we had a half day and they wouldn't let me inside of Best Buy cause I was teenager and it was like noon, just wanted to window shop lol.

Man I got banned for life from virgin megastore :mjlol:

a young @maxamusa shoulda used his talents for the track team :mjcry: