Youth Curfew to go into effect in Newark, NJ /* begins May 3rd

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I went to boarding school in NJ. My soph yr roommate was from Irvington.

Imo, curfews would be weird in NJ because they have such differing landscapes, urban all the way to super rural. There's a difference between being out at 11 pm in Newark vs 11 pm in Amish country with cows.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Newark has been getting marketed as an extension of NYC for a minute.....only a matter of time until its gentrified and everyone is displaced.
They’ve been saying that for years but Newark isn’t going to be gentrified. They built all those new residences basically near projects/ townhomes where they moved the people from the projects.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
They’ve been saying that for years but Newark isn’t going to be gentrified. They built all those new residences basically near projects/ townhomes where they moved the people from the projects.

I hope what you're saying is true......I just have personally witnessed what happens elsewhere. we thought the same thing.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Jokes in a thread about a public safety matter?
Par for the course here.
Scary police officers are a public safety issue and this will ruling will bear witness sooner or later. If the government wanted to get involved there many better ways they could have contributed other than adding another on ramp to thr prison/jail pipeline.......this is basically a tax on the people they are targeting who can't afford it.......it may have sounded like a joke but it was deadly serious

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I went to boarding school in NJ. My soph yr roommate was from Irvington.

Imo, curfews would be weird in NJ because they have such differing landscapes, urban all the way to super rural. There's a difference between being out at 11 pm in Newark vs 11 pm in Amish country with cows.

sip-tea.png

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Scary police officers are a public safety issue and this will ruling will bear witness sooner or later. If the government wanted to get involved there many better ways they could have contributed other than adding another on ramp to thr prison/jail pipeline.......this is basically a tax on the people they are targeting who can't afford it.......it may have sounded like a joke but it was deadly serious
I don't think you know much of what you're talking about. That city has been and will be the last place that a "scary" person would sign on to join police academy and become an officer in.
Dozens of less stressful cop jobs in the state.

If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, don't try to hide behind smokescreens and nonsense.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don't think you know much of what you're talking about. That city has been and will be the last place that a"scary" person would sign on to join police academy and become an officer in.
Dozens of less stressful cop jobs in the state.

If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, don't try to hide behind smokescreens and nonsense.

ask him where he's from already :francis: