Youth Curfew to go into effect in Newark, NJ /* begins May 3rd

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Proactively getting ahead of the issue before the weather gets warm.

But the past few years, there have been break ins and car burglaries across the metro area tied to teen suspects from Newark.

my boy is a cop out there.....he says they steal anything not bolted to the ground :picard:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I'm not from NJ; but if you were a minor and it was a school night I doubt that was legal ..... that shyt prolly only flys in Alabama :russ:

I only worked on long breaks like , Thanksgiving , Christmas , spring break, and summer. My uncle was the manager so I was good. Nepotism :mjlol:. I had a steady job 100 miles away. :russ:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LONG fukkING OVERDUE

IRVINGTON NEEDS THE SAME THING

the gang shyt has been a HUGE problem since 2001

they repping California STREETS in Newark and IRVINGTON . HOW DUMB!

maybe this gives me a reason to go back home.

i dont want to see the ignorance!

I was at my coworkers baby shower last week. She lives in a gated community in the burbs. I go outside to smoke a cig at the park and there’s these lil brehs on their phones yelling out “where you at cuz?! Rollin 60s nikka!”

:stopitslime:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I was at my coworkers baby shower last week. She lives in a gated community in the burbs. I go outside to smoke a cig at the park and there’s these lil brehs on their phones yelling out “where you at cuz?! Rollin 60s nikka!”

why are you smoking?

its absolutely disgusting. how can you allow the smoke to engulf you.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

on my way to a job this morning I seen this crackhead looking breh rapping in his phone swiping his nose and throwing up sets into his phone :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
LONG fukkING OVERDUE

IRVINGTON NEEDS THE SAME THING

the gang shyt has been a HUGE problem since 2001

they repping California STREETS in Newark and IRVINGTON . HOW DUMB!

maybe this gives me a reason to go back home.

i dont want to see the ignorance!
I was raised in Irvington and yes I agree. I was a freshman in Irvington high school in 2001 and it was all Grape street crips and bloods. Spent most of the time in the football field because folks would pull the fire drill or call in bomb threat just so the gangs can fight on the field while the cops were checking for bombs in the lockers :mjlol:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I was raised in Irvington and yes I agree. I was a freshman in Irvington high school in 2001 and it was all Grape street crips and bloods. Spent most of the time in the football field because folks would pull the fire drill or call in bomb threat just so the gangs can fight on the field while the cops were checking for bombs in the lockers :mjlol:
freshman in IHS in 2001 ?:ehh:

u graduated 05?

who was ur homeroom teacher?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This needed to happen the bulk of crime in Newark are petty crimes committed by perpetrators under 20. Tie that to the lack of opportunities in terms of part-time/summer jobs it's in the best interests of the children and the citizens at large.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
If you been in any city that touch Detroit then this bring back teenage memories :scusthov:

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I’m class of 2003.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I remember working at a fast food joint at 17 until 11pm…:jbhmm: I might be able to get a check
Better call Breh and Brehs…

I also kept getting put on stock shift when I worked at old navy when I was 16, used to work 5pm - midnight, but that was during the summer, don’t think they could’ve given me those hours during school.