You're a fool if you think trump wont win.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
If the Clinton allegations are false, then trump is a real force to be reckoned with.

I listen to trump's interviews, and he just dances around questions. He does it very subtly as well, he says things that leave you with the feeling that he has answered your question; But when you think back on it, trump didn't say anything important :dead:

He can connect with the people and make it seem as if he can be America's saviour. He even connects with the :mjpls: audience........ He is impudently racist , and brings to the surface the racism america tries to hide. Not only that, he also brings out the population that have been keeping it alive :mjpls:

Just look at this video that breaks down what trump is doing. Trumps persuasive tactics are undeniable. People on here love to talk about how Hilary would destroy trump in a debate :rudy:
Have you ever seen a donald trump debate?:heh: He doesn't need logic to win an argument :heh:

You better convince your friends to vote for Bernie, and promote him on social media :ufdup:

*Checks edited post date*
":dwillhuh:"
":ehh:"
*Daps+ Reps Op for spot on assessment*

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.

When are you going to upload that video, breh? :ufdup:

Can't be outchea making promises and not keeping them.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.

More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map alert. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.

The old reliable polls. :laugh: