You're a fool if you think trump wont win.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.

More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map alert. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.

Caught up so much into the stats and numbers that he is forgot how white people operate.

That's why people need to get away from their laptops and out into the real world.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
common yall. let's not start bsing each other here.

the reason trump won was

1. he has nothing to lose
2. he's a multi billionaire
3. he doesn't have to worry about a "political career". and because of this, he said the most outlandish things no politician dare to say.

and if u wanna talk about winning. let's not forget hillary won the popular vote by over 1 million votes. think about that for a minute. over 1 million votes.

he won in the states that hillary was dumb enough to neglect because she thought she had it in the bag. she didn't do campaigns in a good number of states obama won in 2012.

and to be honest, as much as i wanted hillary to win, donald won by campaigning his asss off. he worked hard for this. hillary would do one or two campaigns per day and then run home. she avoided the airwaves like u wouldn't believe. donald was on tv 24/7 for the last 18 months. hillary was not.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.

:ufdup: where's the video, nikka?

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD

So uh, not like I wanted Trump to win or anything

But are you gonna eat that live squirrel? :patrice:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

If you don't wanna catch a squirrel you can film yourself eating a Big Mac. Just as bad. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map alert. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.
:laff::laff::laff: the smugness and condescension

you eat lunch yet today? if not, here you go

eating-crow.jpg

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If the Clinton allegations are false, then trump is a real force to be reckoned with.

I listen to trump's interviews, and he just dances around questions. He does it very subtly as well, he says things that leave you with the feeling that he has answered your question; But when you think back on it, trump didn't say anything important :dead:

He can connect with the people and make it seem as if he can be America's saviour. He even connects with the :mjpls: audience........ He is impudently racist , and brings to the surface the racism america tries to hide. Not only that, he also brings out the population that have been keeping it alive :mjpls:

Just look at this video that breaks down what trump is doing. Trumps persuasive tactics are undeniable. People on here love to talk about how Hilary would destroy trump in a debate :rudy:
Have you ever seen a donald trump debate?:heh: He doesn't need logic to win an argument :heh:

You better convince your friends to vote for Bernie, and promote him on social media :ufdup:

:ufdup:

My nikka Black Robb tried to tell y'all like whoa.. there should've never been any doubt as to the accuracy of my dudes words.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
common yall. let's not start bsing each other here.

the reason trump won was

1. he has nothing to lose
2. he's a multi billionaire
3. he doesn't have to worry about a "political career". and because of this, he said the most outlandish things no politician dare to say.

and if u wanna talk about winning. let's not forget hillary won the popular vote by over 1 million votes. think about that for a minute. over 1 million votes.

he won in the states that hillary was dumb enough to neglect because she thought she had it in the bag. she didn't do campaigns in a good number of states obama won in 2012.

and to be honest, as much as i wanted hillary to win, donald won by campaigning his asss off. he worked hard for this. hillary would do one or two campaigns per day and then run home. she avoided the airwaves like u wouldn't believe. donald was on tv 24/7 for the last 18 months. hillary was not.
Hillary has nothing to lose either. She's a multi millionaire herself so it's not like she has to apply for unemployment benefits because she lost

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hillary has nothing to lose either. She's a multi millionaire herself so it's not like she has to apply for unemployment benefits because she lost

True. but point is, i had a very bad feeling about the whole thing based solely on how those two were campaigning. hillary took the lazy way out. and i hope the next democrat to run for president is smart enough to heed these lessons and campaign hard so trump isn't in the white house for 8 years.