You're a fool if you think trump wont win.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
ironically - he fails to realise that smug neo-liberals like him were the main contributors to trump's victory :mjlol:
Exactly, Trump basically was playing chess out here with the media and neoliberals while idiots like VonDoom thought shyt was sweet..Classic Machiavellian strategy that Trump employed..these fools were to blind to see it

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
when they went from being the party of the working class to the party of the pompous elitist yuppie; honestly some of the stuff you read from Hillary voters was so disgustingly smug and arrogant that this is what they deserve. Hopefully the Democracts purge all these centrists and swing further left :scust:
to be honest, i thought hillary losing would actually be a good thing. i thought they would finally get their wakeup call and reform the party.i have never been more wrong about anything in my entire life :mjlol:. the republican party is basically filled with alt-right theocrats, but at least they created the Tea Party after they lost in 2008 in order to strengthen themselves. this is something the Dems will never even THINK about due to their arrogance.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff: the smugness and condescension

you eat lunch yet today? if not, here you go

eating-crow.jpg

not gonna lie, i thought he would lose too but this shyt got me rollin.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to be honest, i thought hillary losing would actually be a good thing. i thought they would finally get their wakeup call and reform the party.i have never been more wrong about anything in my entire life :mjlol:. the republican party is basically filled with alt-right theocrats, but at least they created the Tea Party after they lost in 2008 in order to strengthen themselves. this is something the Dems will never even THINK about due to their arrogance.

:mjlol: at ppl thinking this is actually a fifteen year old

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:comeon: the i have never been wrong about anything in my entire life comment is the giveaway. why is she speaking like she has so much life experience..

obama's been president since she was 8 :skip:

Not sure if you've ever been a teenager but this is typical of people that age.