You're a fool if you think trump wont win.

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
The guy isn't perfect but it would be dumb to take Hilary over him. Hilary's husband expanded the war on drugs by creating the prison industrial complex during his tenure as president. The Clinton Foundation has funded Planned Parenthood -- an institution responsible for hundreds of thousands of black abortions. An institution which has its very facilities conveniently located in black neighborhoods across the nation. (Planned Parenthood Received Millions of Dollars After Lobbying Clinton’s State Department)

The Clinton Foundation is used to launder money from the Colombian drug cartels who's drugs find their way into black neighborhoods.

Hilary Clinton received millions from repressive middle eastern countries like Saudi Arabia.

She's evil
They dont hear you tho :smh:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
They dont hear you tho :smh:

My post was originally longer but then I realized I'm wasting my time here. These people who will vote for Hilary come election time (because they feel that she's less evil than Trump) is really dangerous.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dumb nikka trying to sound smart Alert. :mjlol:
More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map alert. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.

Yup.

Truth be told, if anything this Donald Trump popularity should inform anyone of, it's that the majority of Americans (people in general worldwide?) are idiots. When the polls come out to show he's won the popular vote, it'll be apparent that people are literally voting for a president who never answers any questions, dude is practically a salesman.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.
I been thought you were an idiot.. this is just further evidence to justify my claims about you :stopitslime:

:umad:

#Trumpbump

Last edited:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I look forward to it...............remember this day brehs
giphy.gif

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
If the Clinton allegations are false, then trump is a real force to be reckoned with.

I listen to trump's interviews, and he just dances around questions. He does it very subtly as well, he says things that leave you with the feeling that he has answered your question; But when you think back on it, trump didn't say anything important :dead:

He can connect with the people and make it seem as if he can be America's saviour. He even connects with the :mjpls: audience........ He is impudently racist , and brings to the surface the racism america tries to hide. Not only that, he also brings out the population that have been keeping it alive :mjpls:

Just look at this video that breaks down what trump is doing. Trumps persuasive tactics are undeniable. People on here love to talk about how Hilary would destroy trump in a debate :rudy:
Have you ever seen a donald trump debate?:heh: He doesn't need logic to win an argument :heh:

You better convince your friends to vote for Bernie, and promote him on social media :ufdup:

Prophetic

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I called it on August 15th....its in writing.
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.
Are you going to eat that live squirrel?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map alert. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.

giphy.gif