You're a fool if you think trump wont win.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.
shyt posting from one of the shyttiest posters here, what a shock.
:laff::laff::laff: the smugness and condescension

you eat lunch yet today? if not, here you go

eating-crow.jpg
one of the pseudo intellectual liberal minority c00ns. He's the type who lives by the "all's white people ant bad" mantra.

IslandG

All Star
Daps
More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map alert. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.

Lol.

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.

I look forward to it...............remember this day brehs
giphy.gif

Remember this what brehs?

And people doubted me when said he would win :stopitslime: That shyt was as clear as day :heh:

Go ahead and upload that video. :demonic:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
Anyways, on to more pressing issues.

Hey @Ultima hows life been treating you? I haven't been in touch in a while :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If the Clinton allegations are false, then trump is a real force to be reckoned with.

I listen to trump's interviews, and he just dances around questions. He does it very subtly as well, he says things that leave you with the feeling that he has answered your question; But when you think back on it, trump didn't say anything important :dead:

He can connect with the people and make it seem as if he can be America's saviour. He even connects with the :mjpls: audience........ He is impudently racist , and brings to the surface the racism america tries to hide. Not only that, he also brings out the population that have been keeping it alive :mjpls:

Just look at this video that breaks down what trump is doing. Trumps persuasive tactics are undeniable. People on here love to talk about how Hilary would destroy trump in a debate :rudy:
Have you ever seen a donald trump debate?:heh: He doesn't need logic to win an argument :heh:

You better convince your friends to vote for Bernie, and promote him on social media :ufdup:

:ehh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I been thought you were an idiot.. this is just further evidence to justify my claims about you :stopitslime:

:umad:

#Trumpbump

I called it on August 15th....its in writing.

Are you going to eat that live squirrel?

Caught up so much into the stats and numbers that he is forgot how white people operate.

That's why people need to get away from their laptops and out into the real world.

:ufdup: where's the video, nikka?

So uh, not like I wanted Trump to win or anything

But are you gonna eat that live squirrel? :patrice:

If you don't wanna catch a squirrel you can film yourself eating a Big Mac. Just as bad. :yeshrug:

:laff::laff::laff: the smugness and condescension

you eat lunch yet today? if not, here you go

eating-crow.jpg

some1 get a ban off if he dosent do as he said:feedme:

:ohhh: Never knew there were black hillbillies :ehh:

Remember this what brehs?

And people doubted me when said he would win :stopitslime: That shyt was as clear as day :heh:

Go ahead and upload that video. :demonic:
I was hacked. :jawalrus: