You're a fool if you think trump wont win.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If the Clinton allegations are false, then trump is a real force to be reckoned with.

I listen to trump's interviews, and he just dances around questions. He does it very subtly as well, he says things that leave you with the feeling that he has answered your question; But when you think back on it, trump didn't say anything important :dead:

He can connect with the people and make it seem as if he can be America's saviour. He even connects with the :mjpls: audience........ He is impudently racist , and brings to the surface the racism america tries to hide. Not only that, he also brings out the population that have been keeping it alive :mjpls:

Just look at this video that breaks down what trump is doing. Trumps persuasive tactics are undeniable. People on here love to talk about how Hilary would destroy trump in a debate :rudy:
Have you ever seen a donald trump debate?:heh: He doesn't need logic to win an argument :heh:

You better convince your friends to vote for Bernie, and promote him on social media :ufdup:

@Big Boss

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.
You know why I'm here fakkit:shaq:

You better eat that squirrel bytch, preferably with a side of curried dumplings :theymad:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe my reasoning on the first page was right :mjcry:

And I don't even remember posting that:mjgrin::mjcry: