Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Typically it’s…
  • Black/Brown people = woke agenda
  • Gays = woke agenda
  • Women (only if not big breasted and cute) = woke agenda
  • Any kind of non-able bodied representation = woke agenda

But resetera are just as annoying…they are currently lashing out at Unicorn Overlord because it has sexy women and no gays. :yeshrug:

Neogaf and Resetera make The Arcadium seem like a moderate paradise

Nah, I gotta disagree with this.

GTA San Andreas wasn't considered woke.
GTA 5 wasn't considered woke.
Tomb Raider wasn't considered woke.
Black Panther wasn't considered woke.
Blade wasn't considered woke.

Stop forcing the shyt just because. Instead come up with authentic genres that includes black people. The list that I gave? Those were all authentic.

Want a black game? Make up a game located in Africa. Not some last minute changes to AAAs that were already established.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Blade wasn't considered woke.

Its all contextual

GTA San Andreas wasn't considered woke. - Gang Bangers

GTA 5 wasn't considered woke. - same shyt

Tomb Raider wasn't considered woke. - hot chick

Black Panther wasn't considered woke. - africans

Blade wasn't considered woke. - completely unknown character before the snipes movies

At the end of the day it boils down to the same shyt. White men need us to justify why we should exist in games or movies, we can’t just be in there just because or else it’s “forced”. Same thing with asians, if it’s ninjas, karate, samurai, it’s whatever. If its a super hero without any ties to those things, watch out.

Like why does a ‘black’ game have to take place in Africa? That makes no sense, why can’t a black dude with a fade be the star in a fantasy rpg? Why is white the default for sci fi or fantasy genre’s?

I mean, i don’t even know how you can deny it

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Stop forcing the shyt just because. Instead come up with authentic genres that includes black people.

Want a black game? Make up a game located in Africa. Not some last minute changes to AAAs that were already established.
:yeshrug:All 4 of those IPs were considered woke in them spaces. People didn’t want to play as Franklin, or CJ before release because of reasons. That Tomb Raider reboot was getting backlash for the new Lara model. Black Panther was literally getting boycotted and review bombed.

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:All 4 of them IPs were considered woke in them spaces. People didn’t want to play as Franklin, or CJ before release because of reasons. That Tomb Raider reboot was getting backlash for the new Lara model. Black Panther was literally getting boycotted and review bombed.

No they weren't considered woke. San Andreas is still considered the best GTA in the entire series. Nobody had a problem with Franklin in GTA 5.

I didn't hear a peep about Black Panther getting reviewed bombed. And if it did, then it's justifiable to call racists out.

Tombraider is the only thing you can stand on. But really they had no business making ugly pixel females anyway. You can't tell me that wasn't a waste of time.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
No they weren't considered woke. San Andreas is still considered the best GTA in the entire series. Nobody had a problem with Franklin in GTA 5.

I didn't hear a peep about Black Panther getting reviewed bombed. And if it did, then it's justifiable to call racists out.

Tombraider is the only thing you can stand on. But really they had no business making ugly pixel females anyway. You can't tell me that wasn't a waste of time.
:russ:Sites like GTA Forums, Gamefaqs, and Neogaf were being racist af. Before GTA SA and 5 gotten released.

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps
Its all contextual

GTA San Andreas wasn't considered woke. - Gang Bangers

GTA 5 wasn't considered woke. - same shyt

Tomb Raider wasn't considered woke. - hot chick

Black Panther wasn't considered woke. - africans

Blade wasn't considered woke. - completely unknown character before the snipes movies

At the end of the day it boils down to the same shyt. White men need us to justify why we should exist in games or movies, we can’t just be in there just because or else it’s “forced”. Same thing with asians, if it’s ninjas, karate, samurai, it’s whatever. If its a super hero without any ties to those things, watch out.

Like why does a ‘black’ game have to take place in Africa? That makes no sense, why can’t a black dude with a fade be the star in a fantasy rpg? Why is white the default for sci fi or fantasy genre’s?

I mean, i don’t even know how you can deny it

Yeah adding blacks in a game 'just because' is forced. To say otherwise means you think the all female cast in ghost busters were great.

I want authentic black titles, not last minute changes.

We need more black panthers and more Wesley snipes. Even Forspoken was good in my book.

Veteran
Daps
So if you walk into a wal mart in Nebraska (assuming you are black) thats forced?

Why do you need a reason to exist anywhere?

What does that have to do with altering a game's story just to be inclusive?

I'm against blacks being shoehorned to fit a status quo. I want games where we are the focal point, like ForSpoken. If cacs complain THEN we can popshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What does that have to do with altering a game's story just to be inclusive?

I'm against blacks being shoehorned to fit a status quo. I want games where we are the focal point, like ForSpoken. If cacs complain THEN we can popshyt.

I didn’t say they had to alter the story i said, “why can’t a black man with a fade be the protagonist in a fantasy rpg” and not have it be looked at as forced?

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t say they had to alter the story i said, “why can’t a black man with a fade be the protagonist in a fantasy rpg” and not have it be looked at as forced?

I'm not against a black man being in a fantasy rpg. As matter of fact, that's what we need. Like I said, Forspoken was good imo.

I don't think games should be pipelined to some company changing shyt up because there's no gay people or trannies.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Forspoken was a good intro.

And ironically a lot of people called it ‘wokespoken’ and trashed the game the entire preview cycle

Veteran
Daps
And ironically a lot of people called it ‘wokespoken’ and trashed the game the entire preview cycle

Then that's when you popshyt:ufdup:

We need a dev to make a 10/10 black game. You want to make racists angry, that's what you do :lolbron: