Your thoughts on Sweet Baby Inc and the fight against ‘anti-woke’

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Both crowds overreact and make content bashing each other. I only care if the game is good or not

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Imma be honest. I have zero ties and interest to social media and the shyt that happens. The most i do is the coli and youtube comments. I still dunno wtf woke and anti woke folks believe or do and seriously dont give a fukk because everyone wants to be heard :russ:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Was wondering when this was gonna make it here. The Coli always a news cycle behind unless it’s Stan wars.

Regardless the company was shyt, this isn’t about politics on either side. This is company who didn’t get story telling and lucked out because of a government grant.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: DGAF about both sides because most of the games that were "antiwoke" had mostly positives to positives. The jawn behind the scenes is a typical modern weirdo, and the incels that bytch about the "woke" shyt can chuck off a cliff too.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
anti-woke movement is dumb. most of the time they can't even articulate exactly what they're against
Yea. They are. I generally just play games I like with people I fukk with.

I don't have time to wonder what movement neckbeards, basement dwellers, and no p*ssy getting cacs and nikkas are talking about.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
White male gamers basically just want to continue to see white straight male gamers in games.

They do it with movies, tv shows, and comic books also. Thats why Captain Marvel and She-Hulk had hate mobs, and why new Star Wars got shytted on
But see imo, I think that’s the just of the problem, all that shyt is straight white male shyt made by white males (idk how many of them were straight) so of course when you want to ground shyt that’s clearly supposed to stay fantasy and a dream state of a specific group, to superficialness, it’s going to draw bad reactions.

It’s plenty of media based around politically correct stuff that nobody bats an eye at because they aren’t trying to convince cacs to care about brown people and lgbtqrstuv folks

As a black person, personally, these people are just screaming at a brick wall. One side is paranoid about getting erased out of a society they have lost a grip of (cacs) and the other group is trying to force that one into spending money on their media because they know they won’t make any real money otherwise. I hope they crash out on each other

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Are they shoving racial/sex inclusivity into games just because or is it occurring naturally?

Black Panther was naturally inclusive.

Ghost busters was forced inclusivity.