Your thoughts on Sweet Baby Inc and the fight against ‘anti-woke’

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Only thing I heard come from Sweet Baby was Suicide Squad and when the leaks came out about the story, I knew that shyt gonna be dookie water.

No clue on what else they worked on really :manny:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
TLOU2 is woke af, but to me it might’ve been the game I’ve ever played UP UNTIL you switch to Abby. :hubie:
Bro I don't get how TLOU2 is "woke", outside of maybe the transgender kid.

Like everyone else, I'm just so exhausted listening to both the "woke" and anti-woke camps.

I think seeing a variety of different races and demographics is my games is great. I don't need a mission where Batman helps a transgender person figure out what toy they want to use to fukk their partner that works at Starbucks. There's a balance to this that's really, really easy to land on.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Bro I don't get how TLOU2 is "woke", outside of maybe the transgender kid.

Like everyone else, I'm just so exhausted listening to both the "woke" and anti-woke camps.

I think seeing a variety of different races and demographics is my games is great. I don't need a mission where Batman helps a transgender person figure out what toy they want to use to fukk their partner that works at Starbucks. There's a balance to this that's really, really easy to land on.
The balance already exists because there is not a single game that will have you play as Batman helping a transgender person find a good toy to fukk their partner with. Meanwhile the other side doesn't want to see any character that isn't a straight white male. We have to stop pretending both sides have merit

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Its just even more indication than these game producers are wasting money on the same kind of bullshyt hollywood does.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The balance already exists because there is not a single game that will have you play as Batman helping a transgender person find a good toy to fukk their partner with. Meanwhile the other side doesn't want to see any character that isn't a straight white male. We have to stop pretending both sides have merit
:ld:

But there is a game that you, as a superhero, help a gay boy ask his boyfriend to homecoming.