Your thoughts on Sweet Baby Inc and the fight against ‘anti-woke’

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Ellie sticks her tongue down Dina’s throat and does this

giphy.gif

Also the abby shyt is a dumb criticism cause yall will go watch mad max where they are fighting over just WATER and half the cast look like body builders and models
:mjlol:I’m saying between Bill and the rest of TLOU’s gay ass characters. I think ND does a alright job not making them feel forced. Now that pregnant chick was some bs.
:russ:Man we already know people are hypocrites. But I do get why so many people criticizes her physique.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
1. Two lesbians raising a kid.

2. Abby being built like a man, it takes the “strong and empowered” female trope to another level.

3. Damn near all the men in the game are portrayed as bad or weak(Joel is a horrible man and father, Abby’s ex is a cheater, ).
1. Two women, lesbians or not, has existed in storytelling before man. I don't see how that's a big deal.

2. There's some swole ass women out there.

3. Gizmo covered this. Also, cheating is barely a misdemeanor in the apocalypse lol. What about the weird lady who created a cult in Seattle because she thought of herself as some sort of prophet? That was an example of a woman being a bad person.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1. By not throwing it in people’s faces. The first gameplay of TLOU2 shown was right after Elle kissing Deena. They literally shown that to market the game, and got a lot of ppl talking about said kiss back then. :skip:

On the flip side, shows like Invicible and The Boys have gay characters, but we not seeing promos highlighting those characters’ sexualities. :dead:

2. It’s a doomsday world, Abby would need a lot of food to be that built, and resources are limited(half the game is scavenging for supplies and resource management :skip:)

3. I’m not gon fight you on that one :hubie:
1. You would never classify a heterosexual interaction as being “forced in your face”

2. zombies=believable:ehh: Brolic woman=unrealistic

Didn’t see any of you ponder where the brolic dudes got all their food and gym equipment from. :stopitslime:

You sound just like the cacs complaining about black folks in games :smh:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Ahhh

I mean the shyttest people on the internet are making it about everything else

But both concord and star wars outlaws look bad and that even if everyone was a Tifa running around in a bikini

Concord the slowest modern first person shooter ever everything feels like it like 90 doom

Stat wars outlaws .slicing out the Jabba the hut quest behind a 100 dollar pay wall and the graphics look like they are from 2015

AC has the best shot to be good

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ahhh

I mean the shyttest people on the internet are making it about everything else

But both concord and star wars outlaws look bad and that even if everyone was a Tifa running around in a bikini

Concord the slowest modern first person shooter ever everything feels like it like 90 doom

Stat wars outlaws .slicing out the Jabba the hut quest behind a 100 dollar pay wall and the graphics look like they are from 2015

AC has the best shot to be good

You’re missing the point

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
But a lot triple aaa games are just bad

poorly optimized - Bad graphics -micro transactions
Poor writing- repetitive missions etc

A lot of legit criticism get pushed into the other talking points with people that are being racist or sexist

It the problem with star wars ..modern stars wars is bad and the fanbase make a lot of money by being biggoted

Ita snake eating its own tail

They wanted to start a war over xmen changes but had to drop it because people like xmen97

The ac stuff if it is as dynamic as the first reveal will sell well if it the game good and all this other stuff goes out the window

If the game is good none of the youtube hustler shyt matters

It only works when the game is already bad