Your Student Loan Rates Just DOUBLED

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I graduated from college without taking out loans

Props!!

Care you share what you did? I just want people to know it's possible. People look at me like I have two heads when I tell them it can be done.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I wasn't saying you didn't proofread. People have been saying this on purpose now which makes no sense to me. I just notice shyt like that, that's all.

I understand what you are saying, I guess I was so used to making grammatical errors like that in high school/early semesters at college that I felt embarrassed doing here :manny:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yea thats why those arent even an option for me at this point... good luck man, im fukkin depressed right now lol

My new boss just got out of BSchool and he said it was worth it to him. We'll see. He's in his early 30's making probably $120-140K so it can't be that bad right?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My new boss just got out of BSchool and he said it was worth it to him. We'll see. He's in his early 30's making probably $120-140K so it can't be that bad right?

if you have > 5 years of work exp and you've moved up the corporate ladder already it's worth it

i know people at work with masters and mbas who had little to no work experience when they got their degrees who arent making shyt. mba's aren't going to do you any good without legit work experience backing them up.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
After last fall i had about 15k in debt. Thought that was way too high and i have started coming out of pocket to pay my tuition. Picked up a 2nd job and just stacked all that cash. shyt sucks but i rather get it over with now

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
its a scam. Why are people scared of taking a stand and saying that it is really that?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
they bought into it and dont want to admit there part of it

People are talking about MLMs being scams, but a degree is the biggest hustle there is. Crazy thing is, that I see a real estate bubble burst very soon

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
its a scam. Why are people scared of taking a stand and saying that it is really that?

Amerikkkans are too p*ssy,brainwashed,&selfish,the order and to what degree are intertwined and interchangeable

the Occupy movement got subverted&played by the govt/media,and after a while joe public bought into the media disinformation and started criticizing them as anarchists/hippies/bums

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Interest rates are only double if you have loans that you have taken out loans as a new student before June 30, 2013. In other words, if you are a below a Senior you are fukked until the senate passes the new law.

Thank god i'm done in December...i'ma take some classes in January just to get that other refund and keep that on deck to pay the first few payments on the loan.