Your Student Loan Rates Just DOUBLED

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Kids will need to go the CC route and test out of classes through CLEP to save money. Getting a degree is almost necessary just to get a solid job, some of which are paying peanuts starting off.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before y'all blame Obama, this failure rests on Congress' shoulders :manny:

:manny:

The President's real job is to be the punching bag for everything that his administration, congress, and the supreme court do.

I don't know why anyone would wanna run for that position.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
th

Daps
It mazes me that they're getting away with shyt like this when it's clear that student debt it's already a huge problem. Honestly, if my kids don't display some hugh level of aptitude, I'm not encouraging them to go to college

People need to stop looking down on the Booker T Washington approach and encourage their kids to learn a skill. A fairly high percentage of students in college only go to college because 'it's what you do after high school'

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'll have to put more in my daughter's 529. I'll probably open an ESA as well.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i dont owe that much thank god i aint gotta that takin loans route

lately i been goin to school on and off...i rather stack pay that bread,pay cash then write it off on my taxes

plus my job pay for me to go to school now so i aint trippin too much

but thats why i tell my lil homies and my lil cuzins to get money while you in college
i used to smh at nikkas thinkin cuz they goin to school they life gone be easier or thats all they need to do...nope!...get money while you in college and pay some of that shyt off

who would give a 18 year old a 5-10k loan....fresh outta high school...with no credit history?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Kids will need to go the CC route and test out of classes through CLEP to save money. Getting a degree is almost necessary just to get a solid job, some of which are paying peanuts starting off.

I swear I wish I had known about CLEP in undergrad. Most of my Masters was paid for, but I needed some extra credits. CLEP saved me like 8Gs.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont owe that much thank god i aint gotta that takin loans route

lately i been goin to school on and off...i rather stack pay that bread,pay cash then write it off on my taxes

plus my job pay for me to go to school now so i aint trippin too much

but thats why i tell my lil homies and my lil cuzins to get money while you in college
i used to smh at nikkas thinkin cuz they goin to school they life gone be easier or thats all they need to do...nope!...get money while you in college and pay some of that shyt off

who would give a 18 year old a 5-10k loan....fresh outta high school...with no credit history?

The U.S Government. The student loan is the worse loan to have in the world. Thousands of dollars borrowed with a 10 year+ payback term and less than half of your payment goes toward principal.

You don't have to borrow money in order to go to college and I don't know why people wait until 12th grade to start thinking about college anyway. It needs to be thought about at birth. Instead of figuring out ways to go to college without loans people will just settle for not getting a college education and that's hilarious to me.