Your Guilty Pleasure Favorite Wrestler

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
5d01e4def5fdd3a4463179fc84953c47_crop_north.jpg

Ive openly confessed my fandom for The Hurricane on multiple occasions. fukk you you fake fan.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm with you there too. Was rooting for him heavy well before he finally cashed in. Then moreso afterwards when he dropped it quickly after lol.
I still go back and watch that cash in! fukking goosebumps every time. Don't know if you know but they had to take the belt off Dolph. He got kicked in the face by Swagger and got concussed. It immediately killed his push. A push that people had been clamoring for for years.

Then they did that stupid bait and switch on SD! with Edge! Like what the fukk!?
Mortis/Kanyon was criminally slept on, dude was doing new moves I'd never seen before pretty much every week.
Dude was legit an innovator. Loved the look of Mortis. And then you add the fact that his matches were dope as fukk and kid me was sold!

I watched his Dark Side episode recently and I'm not ashamed to say I teared up a bit. I knew how it all ended but I didn't know all the stuff like him being Catholic and Bipolar on top of being in the closet. Couldn't imagine that level of existential dread.

But on a lighter note. While watching the episode, I saw that dude pull off a Buckshot Lariat back in WCW! I'm like, HOLY SH!T he just invented Adam Page's shyt 20 years before Page was a thing!

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Alaskan
Daps
Raven. :ehh:

Should’ve had a world title run in WCW, but they were too busy putting that belt on old fukks like Hogan and Flair. :martin:

Not just Raven, I thought Perry Saturn was a main eventer waiting to happen as well.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Do some of y'all not know what a guilty pleasure is?

You don't have to feel guilty for liking Raven, Venis, Lynn or D'lo.

Blue Meanie, Fat Chick Mike Awesome, Vito in a dress...if you like them, then that is guilty pleasure.

I really liked Saturn and Moppy. That shyt was hilarious.

Buff Bagwell. I used to use him all the time in Revenge! That Buff Blockbuster was cool as fukk to me as a kid. Never saw it and then I was like WTF?! HE HIT A FLIP!

Carmella. Love my little hood rat! Moonwalkin into a DDT is cold as fukk! And that theme slapped! F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S