Your Guilty Pleasure Favorite Wrestler

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Took me a couple of days to think; Raquel Rodriguez

IMO, she has the highest ceiling of any of the wimmin currently not at the "top of the card"

They just keep rolling out the same, "Smile, show your back, repeat" thing and have for a year

How the fukk is her TAG TEAM reign with Aaliyah EXACTLY like the one with Liv...plus throwing Liv around?

Ya'll all hate her, which probably has more to do with non-wrestling shyt
The rate at which they bring people up from NXT and add stupid quirks that they didn’t have before is appalling. She was not doing all that smiling and shyt in nxt, and of course that’s exactly what they have her doing on the min roster and it’s lame

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The rate at which they bring people up from NXT and add stupid quirks that they didn’t have before is appalling. She was not doing all that smiling and shyt in nxt, and of course that’s exactly what they have her doing on the min roster and it’s lame
I don't get why they just don't carry over their gimmick and character for everyone in NXT to the main roster unless they have them joining a faction. If it worked on NXT, why not keep it on the main roster? If it doesn't work on the main roster, change it then. Don't try to reinvent the wheel until you need to.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I don't get why they just don't carry over their gimmick and character for everyone in NXT to the main roster unless they have them joining a faction. If it worked on NXT, why not keep it on the main roster? If it doesn't work on the main roster, change it then. Don't try to reinvent the wheel until you need to.

I don't know if they count for this thread;

But, I'm glad they didn't do that with Pretty Deadly :whew: