Tar Heel State
test-wwe.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
We finally have common ground :wow:

He's one of the most talented guys ever, and I was a huge fan of basically every gimmick he ever had. The RTC is still one of the goat heat magnets ever. I hate how none of the members look fondly back on it.
Seriously? I'd never heard that.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Man I was a huge X-Pac fan back in the day even during the start of "X-Pac" heat. I remember going to a Smackdown show either right before or not long after the Invasion had started. I think I was the only person that was rocking an X-Pac shirt in the entire arena.

I don't hide it as I put him in my next 5 after my top 5 in that thread. But, I've been a Shane Helms fan since he broke from 3 Count, and was a fan of the Hurricane stuff. I wasn't really keeping up with WWE at the time, but I would have rocked with the Gregory Helms stuff as well.

Two current wrestlers that I have fun shytting on them but I do like them are Miz and Tegan Knox (though Knox needs to fix her Shining Wizard and get her thickness back).

I'm also liking Bronson Reed more with how they've been using him.

I still rock with Enzo and would pop if he came back to WWE/NXT

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Best Big Boot in the Business, argue witcho mama.
Plenty of people's faves ain't the best at anything, a move, a sell, a phrase. So that's a plus for Test. Mans had more than he got to show I think but the logjam up top back then was unreal.

Shouldn't have gone so hard with the juice though. RIP to the man.

Gotta say, that video makes me realize... Big Bill is a goatee away from looking like Great Value Test.

E should hire him back and name him Quiz :mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m basing this off TSC perceptions

I like Big Bill :dame:

I think orange Cassidy might pound for pound be one of the best in ring competitors right now in terms of consistently good matches :manny:

I think the miz is one of the best heels ever

Sammy Guevara is a little shyt, but his matches are mindless fun spot fests that I’m enjoying lately

I like seeing big guys like Omos and braun

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Mike Knox in WWE.

Alexa Bliss in the Thunderdome. Especially that match against Asuka.

I guess...Paige? lol

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Wasn't Maven supposed to be part of evolution with Jindrak as well but they were too unreliable cause they were constantly getting fukked up?

I thought Sean Ohaire was going to be a star.
Damn, didn’t hear about Maven in Evolution. Googled it though and he said he was in consideration, but nothing serious came outta the discussion.