Your Guilty Pleasure Favorite Wrestler

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I miss being in AEW threads regularly since I was the lone Wheeler Yuta stan...
wheeler-yuta-winner.gif
:ehh:Dat Boy Yuta

I hate Yuta but feel free to post. Anything that would make me look into his past workrate fests of greatness.
I don't loathe him like strong talent or Jarrett. Yet if he has some Indy gym star hero stuff I can watch. By all means convert me to seeing sumfin besides whatever it is people see in Yutaka.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I believe Kanyon counts. Didn't really have star charisma, trash on the mic, trash gimmicks (I fukked with Mortis tho), but had such cool moves I loved watching him.

This thread screams Kanyon.

As he had such a distasteful background culturally. Yet he was the dopest and the most innovative cultural line stepper to ever grace a wrasslin ring. That wrasslin as we know it. Would not at all be what it was. If not for him and his school of disciples. Which has become all of wrasslin as far as a workrate standard moving forward.

Art Barr

Mortis & Kanyon = best WCW revenge character ever as well

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m basing this off TSC perceptions

I like Big Bill :dame:

I think orange Cassidy might pound for pound be one of the best in ring competitors right now in terms of consistently good matches :manny:

I think the miz is one of the best heels ever

Sammy Guevara is a little shyt, but his matches are mindless fun spot fests that I’m enjoying lately

I like seeing big guys like Omos and braun

Not sure what you see in the bullshyt son in law political racist shyt that is the miz. Yet the miz is a trash worker and exist in never watch with taven Jarrett and strong.

I'm no watch gang. So no need to plead your case. As nuffin you can say will change my verdict on the tacist no talent that is the miz.
I am no watch gang so I never seen braun or omos like that to comment. Only way I break that is if someone supplies a rant. Which you guys never do. So no one knows if WWE is good enough to warrant even a review. As there are no rants for review of wwe on here. So it can't possibly be good.

Other than that I enjoyed reading this post. If you supply how you like the miz in a rant. It will nOt change my mind but I would like to read. how a black person in a cultural based format.
excuses the racist that is the miz. to watch him and go online to give praise to him.
there is some good in your post and i would like to know in 2023. Via a good theead just how people watch the miz and wwe. As there really are no great content based show rants.

as far as the reason i am responding to this. The good.
With that said.
Sammy has goat level talent with a few tweaks.

Like he should be S Melo and change his name to his wife's maiden name for heat culturally. While his wife needs to become Mrs Guevara.

After that he needs to bulk up and take acting lessons without doing hoakie projects to ramp.

Once Sammy bulks up way way more. A star is born.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah we love the "Omegas", the "Danielsons", the "tribal chiefs", but there's always that one wrestler that you keep hidden from the public. I'm talking about a wrestler that constantly gets shytted on by the IWC, but you know what...they are a GOAT in your heart :wow: . For instance:

gage.jpg

To my fellow TSC brehs, he's "New CAC". Gentrificated original gangsta and garbage pail ass wrestler. But to the marsupial, he's the GOAT for the following reasons:

• Dude controls the crowd like no other (on some rock star shyt)
  • Almost three decades of doing the most in the underground wrestling scene
  • Only wrestler to keep kayfabe alive:
  • The biggest dumbass to rob a bank with a note and no mask for some damn meth
  • Almost died because "ultraviolence"
  • Made Maki Army better than the Navy

Blast from the past:

hqdefault.jpg

Screw the haters, I wanted a title run for the Repo Man.

Excellent rant idea.

I know you live f'oh tha cap style thread.
To go low enough to start the thread off with this submission.

Yet this shyt has good cooking potential. So cook.

Art Barr

I'm digging. This lil thread so far.
Props

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This, he was lowkey a hugely underrated wrestler in his peak

When he lost his way as ten-sai. To try and conform to the WWE son in law political shyt is what ruined him. Yet before that. The guy was an entry member into how to ramp a shyt gimmick into workrate character gold tho.

Good dark horse rant pick for submission.

Props.

Art Barr

Sidenote:
disclaimer

the only issue to pick him is. To post his illustration of him ramping. You would need to post his Benoit encounters. To showcase a guy who figured out workrate. In a time where he was too green to succeed without it. Plus he paid attention to detail jn that short match to get better. That you could see it distinctly on screen. from that one Benoit to the next benoit encounter to his ramp up period.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hey joe...

the fukked up part is.

All my favorite wrasslers own this thread.

lol.

Candido
Austin Aries
Eddy
Eli Drake
Kanyon = worst cultural habitual goat level grappler in wrasslin history.

this thread. Down to my own internet handle.
I am making online great.
to rival the low ball disgraceful virtue lacking shameful acts of the real.

Art Barr

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Took me a couple of days to think; Raquel Rodriguez

IMO, she has the highest ceiling of any of the wimmin currently not at the "top of the card"

They just keep rolling out the same, "Smile, show your back, repeat" thing and have for a year

How the fukk is her TAG TEAM reign with Aaliyah EXACTLY like the one with Liv...plus throwing Liv around?

Ya'll all hate her, which probably has more to do with non-wrestling shyt