Your Guilty Pleasure Favorite Wrestler

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
We finally have common ground :wow:

He's one of the most talented guys ever, and I was a huge fan of basically every gimmick he ever had. The RTC is still one of the goat heat magnets ever. I hate how none of the members look fondly back on it.
Loved him and Steve Corino in ECW. GOAT level heels

Alaskan
Daps
Always wondered why Adam Bomb didn't get more shine in the new generation era.

Lash Leroux, Elix Skipper, the 3 count and Jung dragons dudes, Above Average Mike Sanders, Jidrack & Ohaire, I fukked with a bunch of the up and comers at the end of WCW.

Mike Awesome should have had a better career than he did.

Mortis/Kanyon was criminally slept on, dude was doing new moves I'd never seen before pretty much every week.

I liked Shane Douglas in ECW, and actually thought him showing up in WCW would be a big deal.

I thought Wrath was going to finally get to the main event in WCW, I love Nash but he killed this dude's career twice across a decade and two companies.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
test-wwe.gif
Test in Peace :to:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

No need to feel guilty about stanning for the greatest European Champion of all time.

To answer the question... Mr. Kennedy (specifically during the WWE days before he changed his theme and got popped for roids, etc.)

Also Test. The moment I went from :ehh: to :salute: was when he started using the Big Boot as his primary finish. Man was caving in faces and to this day, he is why I mark out for well-done/:picard: looking Big Boots or strike finishers.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Pause at the title

But Omos. I’m a BIG Omos supporter and I hate the reception he gets online. I think he’s one of the best bigs WWE has had in decades. Dude has in ring charisma that you can’t teach. It reminds me of Mark Henry.

Dudes like him are needed to balance out the roster IMO. Everyone can’t be some smaller athletic dude who does suicide dives and shyt. Nothing wrong with a guy who legitimately looks like he’ll beat your ass. I see him as a future world champion, easy!

And he’s black so I’m gon rep

They lost Show, Kane, and Mark Henry basically all at once. They need a dude like Omos. Hopefully they don't ruin him like they've done Corbin.