Your Guilty Pleasure Favorite Wrestler

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Pause at the title

But Omos. I’m a BIG Omos supporter and I hate the reception he gets online. I think he’s one of the best bigs WWE has had in decades. Dude has in ring charisma that you can’t teach. It reminds me of Mark Henry.

Dudes like him are needed to balance out the roster IMO. Everyone can’t be some smaller athletic dude who does suicide dives and shyt. Nothing wrong with a guy who legitimately looks like he’ll beat your ass. I see him as a future world champion, easy!

And he’s blank so I’m gon rep
I don't get the Omos hate, well...except for, you know :mjpls: .
Seriously though, breh looks like a monster, he works like a proper giant (he doesn't try to be a luchador), and he talks cash shyt while he's beating up his opponents.
Omos is green, but he's young. I think he has a lot of potential.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Original Ascension tag team in NXT....the one it changed to [swapping out Cameron for Viktor was fine in NXT but the original had much better presentation imo]

The jury still out but Daba Kato has potential....NXT needs a monster and he can fill that role perfectly

Zack Sabre Jr...i know his style of match isn't for everyone but this dude has broke out submissions i've never seen before and haven't seen since

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
daniel-garcia-tv.gif

Before the haters say he's trash, Danielson gave him props on Sunday at the scrum so I guess TSC knows more than him :mjpls:
Nah. Garcia got it.
WOAT booking was, despite Bryan clearly building for it, they put Garcia with Jericho instead of Danielson.
There's an alternate timeline where Garcia is with BCC and Yuta is... doing whatever the fukk he was doing before who cares. And that's a timeline with some good matches and probably the timeline where Garcia is a thing by the end of next year.

That said, the terrible dancing gimmick is hilarious, him shaving his chest hair weird for heat is obviously a Jericho suggestion, but dude can legit work. He's more worthy of being a 'pillar' to build around than at least 2/4 of the current ones :hubie:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't get the Omos hate, well...except for, you know :mjpls: .
Seriously though, breh looks like a monster, he works like a proper giant (he doesn't try to be a luchador), and he talks cash shyt while he's beating up his opponents.
Omos is green, but he's young. I think he has a lot of potential.

I think the initial hate was because he was pushed too quick. I don’t think he ever even had a match in NXT. Dude showed up as a character on RAW underground and was tag team champions with AJ Styles a month later despite being untrained and having no prior experience

So that I understood… but any blowback he’s getting now is completely unwarranted. It’s not like he’s being overpushed or anything. They’re using him as a “spectacle” guy to make bigger stars look good. If anything he’s underpushed.

And I get it. I know the IWC loves workrate over everything, that’s coo.. but come on brehs. Whole roster can’t be Zack Sabre’s

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LA Park. I will watch a LA Park match today, he's been fukkin dope since I first saw him in wcw, and his career has been this long for a reason. Look at how he bumps and gives himself up for Jacob Fatus here.

Long live La AUTHENTICA Parka