Your favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do heads feel about the N bomb being in every movie by this white director?
Overall, I don't like it but at the end of the day it is not very harmful. I think he has a real fetish for Black folks that is strange and weird. But at the same time it has made him make a few movies with a Black lead which is pretty cool. But the fact he has to do it every fukkin' movie is completely weird and not cool IMO.

I take that he knows how white people talk when we are not around. My white homeboy put me on game on white people talk when we are not around.

The only instance that I didn't get was the whole "dead nikka storage" line. Seemed way out of character for Jules to let a corny white boy talk to him like that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I take that he knows how white people talk when we are not around. My white homeboy put me on game on white people talk when we are not around.

The only instance that I didn't get was the whole "dead nikka storage" line. Seemed way out of character for Jules to let a corny white boy talk to him like that.

Yeah, I thought that was Tarantino thinking he was a cool enough white dude to pull that scene off and he missed the mark by a mile.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill Bill is his best flick in my opinion. While I dug Inglorious b*stards and Hateful 8, his dialogue is becoming way too dense for movies in my opinion.

He has admitted as much and is the reason he wants to go into writing novels.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Imo he bit that from Scorsese in his taxi driver cameo. Tarantino is a notorious homage payer and biter. They are different scenes but I really do think he wanted that Scorsese type scene. Just my opinion.