@priority witch one do you prefer ?
Cant believe you were stomachlines when you made this thread

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a toss up between Pulp Fiction, Vol 1 and Django which I’m currently watching again

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
It’s a toss up between Pulp Fiction, Vol 1 and Django which I’m currently watching again
Their whole plan in Django kind of bugged me. It was over complicated and unecesarry
Im a german.. i hear you have a slave that speaks german:yeshrug:ad a huge amount of money... no way Candie says no
Huge plot hole for me
their plan was stupid and set to fail

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Their whole plan in Django kind of bugged me. It was over complicated and unecesarry
Im a german.. i hear you have a slave that speaks german:yeshrug:ad a huge amount of money... no way Candie says no
Huge plot hole for me
their plan was stupid and set to fail
I agree. Posing as Mandingo fighters, but wanting to overpay for a slave. Stephen did say they were playing Candie for a fool but he also was able to tell she was Django's wife. Sloppy writing from Tarantino imo. The original script also didn't have that big ass shoot out. That was all tact on to make Jamie the actual hero after paying second fiddle. Reason why Will passed on it. Also QTs awful cameo as the Australian racist. He's always a racist lmao