Your favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ah this again. I'm supposed to like a movie because of my race or gender or anything else rather than any other quality the flick possesses. So by your logic if I were Mexican my favorite characters in both bad boys movies should be the Mexican cops will and Martin are always fukkin with?
Besides that tho it was a fairly predictable movie and by the end Jaime Foxx and Samuel L are using the N bomb like it is modern times.
Movie was dope w/ a blk superhero :ehh:

The only other 1i fukk w/ is Pulp Fiction :ehh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ah this again. I'm supposed to like a movie because of my race or gender or anything else rather than any other quality the flick possesses. So by your logic if I were Mexican my favorite characters in both bad boys movies should be the Mexican cops will and Martin are always fukkin with?
I hear ya, but I'm sure those cops were cubans being it was Miami and all.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Jackie Brown surprisingly.

IB is second but i really dug The Hateful Eight.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How do heads feel about the N bomb being in every movie by this white director?
Overall, I don't like it but at the end of the day it is not very harmful. I think he has a real fetish for Black folks that is strange and weird. But at the same time it has made him make a few movies with a Black lead which is pretty cool. But the fact he has to do it every fukkin' movie is completely weird and not cool IMO.