Your favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Django! i fukking hated kill bill. pulp fiction was cool, but that pawn shop scene scarred me so i will never watch that shyt again. havent seen res dogs, inglorious, jackie or his new one nor care to ever watch it.

i really loved django, i just felt the white bounty hunter or 'savior' was unnecessary.

sure it had a lot of n bombs, but this was the south back in the day. he couldve toned it down but i love the characters he created. i never been so conflicted by who i hated more between sam l or leo.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I seen this at Wal-Mart a while back. I think I might buy it today
81aEw4TH1nL._SY445_.jpg

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hateful 8 may go down as his most underrated flick.
Need to rewatch this. I watched it last winter on a cold night with some drinks and it enhanced the viewing experience tenfold. He did a good job of making you feel as confined to that Inn as they were.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Need to rewatch this. I watched it last winter on a cold night with some drinks and it enhanced the viewing experience tenfold. He did a good job of making you feel as confined to that Inn as they were.
It's a comedy to me. Some people want things to be serious when its really just over the top fun. Kinda drags a bit in a spot or two but overall it's a dope watch.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
My fav is pulp fiction
Jackie brown is underrated tho. These two scenes are funny as fukk :heh:

Since this is an @stomachlines thread... How hot was Bridget Fonda in this movie :takedat: