Your best friend asks you to meet them out in a wooded area

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If one of my friends had killed someone, I'm actually really confident that they had a very, very good reason to do it. My friends are pretty tough, but tend to be the types to avoid needless trouble. I would help them bury it.

:scusthov: I sound like a sick fukk.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
If one of my friends had killed someone, I'm actually really confident that they had a very, very good reason to do it. My friends are pretty tough, but tend to be the types to avoid needless trouble. I would help them bury it.

:scusthov: I sound like a sick fukk.

You don't sound sick breh. Sometimes a nikka's gotta go. :manny:

Daps
"I wouldn't call the police but I'd probably move. Im not gonna be around cause I dont need to be living around serial killers but im not gonna call and be like put the signs up and be like the serial killer's in 4-E"

:umad: :umad::umad:

Daps
:laff: if you think this friend is going to just let you walk away from that scene without getting your hands dirty.

if I was that friend , id ask you like, "breh please help me get rid of this:to:"...

...but inside im like, "you aint no other option pleighboi:birdman:"

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Yeah, best believe i'm gonna grab the shovel and tell him to start cutting off the hands and head.

Know he would do the same for me.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If one of my friends ever asked me to meet them in a wooded area I'd hang up quick. Friend or no friend nothing good ever happens in wooded areas.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
As soon as they post the reward $$ for information on the disappearance of such and such i'm singing like Aretha.

I got her name, address, KIK account info, facebook, twitter, instagram, Itunes account info and her momma number. Which on you want?

fukk the thread topic, is your best friend sexy and can I get that kik :steviej: