Your best friend asks you to meet them out in a wooded area

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

costa_rica_beaches_l.jpg

Costa Rica:blessed:

You can use that picture to beat your meat to for the 25 to 50 years. Sounds like a great life.

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anything other than leaving immediately is the wrong answer. I'd rather do time for failing to report a crime than do time for being an accessory to murder.

lol@ helping to bury a body. So you man enough and strong enough to kill someone alone, but can't bury the body alone? nah homie would be on his own.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anything other than leaving immediately is the wrong answer. I'd rather do time for failing to report a crime than do time for being an accessory to murder.

lol@ helping to bury a body. So you man enough and strong enough to kill someone alone, but can't bury the body alone? nah homie would be on his own.

You're wrong for going to the woods in the first place. Unless you're a damn boy/girl scount trying to get your camping merit badge, nothing good is coming from you being in the woods.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Lmao @ me randomly going to meet anybody alone in a wooded area. If I was to do some dumb ish like that I deserve to be victim #2 :childplease:

I was just on Google maps lookin for a wooded place for us to meet...but Chicago ain'tem got none of that. :laugh:

:manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The only choice is to help.

If you do nothing, you're still an accessory because you knew of a crime and didn't report it, so if he gets caught, you're going down too.

Best bet is to help cover tracks, but I'd be furious at my friend for involving me.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
BFF: :myman: glad you came, need you to help me with this..

Me: in the middle of the woods tho breh, what if a bea...

BFF: *pops trunk; arm flops out*

Me: :merchant:

BFF: here he's heavy grab his legs!

Me: :merchant:

BFF: oh you have a problem with this!? I thought we were boys :birdman:

Me: *nervous laugh :heh:* I got you. *grabs legs :to:*

BFF: I think we should cut him up and spread his body parts all over.. :demonic:

Me: :bryan:

BFF: grab that hand saw. I'll hold him down while you hack'em up

Me: :whoa: breh fukkin-Aye Jesus Christ let's just throw his fukkin body in a fukkin hole.. I got shyt to do.

BFF: you right, I gotta pick the kids up from church school.

Me: *grabs shovel