Your best friend asks you to meet them out in a wooded area

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
my best friend wouldn't put me in that situation but if it did happen i gotta help him bury it since if it were the other way around i know 100% he would bury that body for me.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
All u same people talking u going to help fail to realize u leaving tracks behind in the wooded areas. rather your car tracks or your footsteps and with DNA and modern technology it's only a matter of time u niqqas in court

ashford-thompson-03.jpg

death-thompson-03.jpg

dese nikkas dont live in reality on this website
no point in trying to explain

they would piss on theyself witta bag in they hand let alone a dead body

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Well if you DON'T help you have to snitch or you might as well have helped because you are still getting sent up. Snitching on a killer won't end well either, so if it's my best friend i'm riding...my best friends have rode out with me on some pretty serious moments, so although I wouldn't feel comfortable I'd have to make sure we BOTH get off

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
you think they just gone let you leave without murking you as well

lololol aye real talk i den heard of nikkas gettin burners put to em after stealing cars wit nikkas
a nikka calling you witta dead body most def not gone give a fukk about you

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will find it unless buried properly. Look at all cameras in the area within the estimated burial and death. Check for finger prints. I would tell them bury it somewhere else

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Rape her ass and burry them together.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
How about help them and on my way home make a turn to the police and snitch :gladbron:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
As soon as they post the reward $$ for information on the disappearance of such and such i'm singing like Aretha.

I got her name, address, KIK account info, facebook, twitter, instagram, Itunes account info and her momma number. Which on you want?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Tough...

being the type of dude I am, *sigh* I'm mad as hell, but I'd pick up a shovel and look that nikka dead in his face and tell him "I known you for 22 years, if there's EVER a time for you to NOT say nothing, NOW is that time"

and help him bury that body/evidence in complete silence...then we'd go smoke a blunt