Your best friend asks you to meet them out in a wooded area

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
noone i fukk with hard enough to stop what im doing to meet them in the middle of the woods is grimy enough to call me for some shyt like that :stopitslime:

they would just do whatever they need to do and tell me about it a few years later :childplease:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
if there's a reason why you have to bury somebody in secrecy, there's NEVER a "good" reason

Maybe he's uncovered a conspiracy where an alien race has invaded our planet, but have perfect shape shifting abilities, but he had to take one down without proof it's an alien and he's disposing of the body so he's not compromised.

:youngsabo:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
*grabs shovel*
while asking who is this nikka and what
did he do.
a0yqua.jpg

we l!ve !n the tw!n city, off top !ma ask that n!gga why he out !n the woods alone, then !ll ask what that other n!gga d!d... my "bestfr!ends" came up w!t me from poverty, we tell anybody we brothers & !m Godfather/Uncle to they k!ds, !f !t was they bm ! hang up, !f somebody touched the k!ds !m d!gg!n a deeper hole for that trunk n!gga... theyd do !t for my k!ds too, make sure !ts !n enclosed bushes :birdman:, my fam only k!lled random n!ggas over gang sh!t, they wouldnt call me !f !t wasnt someth!n b!gger....

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
depends on how/why the guy got killed...

if he's been shot, i'd hate to turn my back on an obviously emotionally unstable friend willing to kill.

if he's been beaten to death with a blunt object, I'd just talk to me friend, find out the story, and convince him that I never say him that night and he can do whatever he's gonna do.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I would smack him in the back of the head then take him to get

cinderblock01.jpg

chains_transparent_png_by_AbsurdWordPreferred.png

and find the deepest body of water...if hes gonna put my name in it it has to be done proper