Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel Gunna gonna walk. He didn’t start messing with YSL till he started rapping..he didn’t grow up with them & wasn’t on any hot shyt like that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Well obviously I don't know what evidence they have I'm just saying from what they've shown so far it looks weak.

They reaching when they go back 7+ years.

But then again they probably have someone close to him already flipped would be my guess. Maybe those guys asking permission to kill were flipped.
“They’re reaching”

no that’s his investigations like this work.
Treyway went all the way back to 2012 which was long before 69 joined them.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I feel Gunna gonna walk. He didn’t start messing with YSL till he started rapping..he didn’t grow up with them & wasn’t on any hot shyt like that.
I feel people judgement is clouded because their enamored by these characters and just want them to win like Dorothy. The only thing we know is the music

the indictment says they have Gunna for narcotic distribution, is that not hot shyt ?
US rapper Young Thug arrested on gang-related charges, Gunna also indicted | Rap | The Guardian

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
This is a glorified gang participation indictment… It’s a wrap for his rap career but he’s not getting life. That cop shooting and the bowling alley thing pushed the city to get them out of the paint for a decade. Gunna is getting probation and Thug will get 20 and do 10.