☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seems like a weak indictment so far. I wonder what they have up their sleeve. Do they have any witnesses willing to testify? Is that what they're hoping for?

If everyone keeps their mouths shut he could skate with short time
They said the same thing about Casanova. And Ralo. Look, this Rico shyt never ends well. Even Bobby Shmurda. Never.

Those charges you say are weak don’t matter. Gang affiliation will always take you out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
BTW I want to point out something interesting and that some folks gonna hate.

Everyone in here saying "fukk it, clean up the streets" thats exactly the kind of talk that led to the crime bill.. exactly..

History is starting to repeat itself, I just want everyone to understand that the crime bill started out that way and then went and fukked up a generation

I'm not saying don't clean the streets either, im saying be mindful and don't allow that to repeat

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea this seems like a stunt. Y’all forget it’s midterm year. That gunna charge seems super weak. If that a precedent than half the country would be lock up for repping or promoting gang activity. I wonder what hard evidence they have on Thug. Because so far they just going off lyrics and social media post and that really flimsy. Just my two cent legal knowledge from Breh Law School

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
They said the same thing about Casanova. And Ralo. Look, this Rico shyt never ends well. Even Bobby Shmurda. Never.

Those charges you say are weak don’t matter. Gang affiliation will always take you out.
Well obviously I don't know what evidence they have I'm just saying from what they've shown so far it looks weak.

They reaching when they go back 7+ years.

But then again they probably have someone close to him already flipped would be my guess. Maybe those guys asking permission to kill were flipped.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well obviously I don't know what evidence they have I'm just saying from what they've shown so far it looks weak.

But then again they probably have someone close to him already flipped would be my guess. Maybe those guys asking permission to kill were flipped.
nah, its a wrap.

They said Casanova had a picture of a gun on his phone and Called gang members in jail... said he was paying tribute and shyt.

its OVER bro.

They gonna get Durk next if Illinois gets him before the feds do.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Most black people have fully assimilated and adopted this mindset. Biden could write up another bill called "The Jungle bill" and I dont think black people would give a strong opposition to it. Ultimstely people are just tired of it. Theres no more fun/cool personas at the forefront of gangs anymore. No Snoop Doggs making classic music. No Dipsets making playful cartoonish music. No more cute harmless looking Lil Waynes to bring levity. Their public image has taken a hit. People no longer see a value in supporting the nonsense.

Personally for me? Whether you go to jail or free,your still in the white mans zoo. Whether your in prison or in the coorporate world,your probably still a cancer to the planet,and cog in the white supremacy system. I see a black inmate the same as a black banker. Two sides of the same coin#EquallyAssimilated

NAH. ONE CAN VOTE. THE OTHER CAN'T.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That’s how Rico works. They build a case for years then bring the hammer.

Thug is done. He literally went online after people have died and said “people get killed” and “I never killed anyone but I had something to do with that body” he freaking implicated himself and whoever they think did it based on the dates of it happening. Smh

Gunna issue is he received stolen property from YSL while also getting jammed for intent to distribute. Not only that but Thug has gone on record A LOT in video saying how he took him under his wing smh which could easily be used to connect him to the gang.

A GA lawyer went into detail about how GA Rico is worse than the feds because it’s more broad which means it doesn’t need as many specifics as the feds will smh.

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Judge said she didn't have authority and she'll have to defer to someone else

Goddamn you're a terrible poster

I’ve seen several cases dismissed out of Glanville courtroom. Thug gonna get a bond.

I wonder if they gonna “further notice” and drag them like they do everyone else on rice street? :jbhmm:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Big Hercc just did a short clip about this.

The pendulum swing back is going to be a mutha fukker :francis:

It’s already swung back.

Just pull up google and search how many large gang sweeps there’s been over the past 5 years or so.

Everything about hip hop culture is designed to get as many young black people as possible into the prison pipeline.