Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I don't care about narcotics, I care about killings
And they did that
Im not sure about Gunna, but if the DA has come forward with homocides after a decade long surveillance and the public just covering their ears saying nanabooboo

but when dude say he a killer himself, they get hype

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
1GZb9z3.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel people judgement is clouded because their enamored by these characters and just want them to win like Dorothy. The only thing we know is the music

the indictment says they have Gunna for narcotic distribution, is that not hot shyt ?
US rapper Young Thug arrested on gang-related charges, Gunna also indicted | Rap | The Guardian

:dahell:

bruh do you not know how the court system & cases work?? You sound green as hell.

gunna wasn’t doing shyt but rapping. Of course they’re gonna say he was trafficking drugs because he’s apart of YSL.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:dahell:

bruh do you not know how the court system & cases work?? You sound green as hell.

gunna wasn’t doing shyt but rapping. Of course they’re gonna say he was trafficking drugs because he’s apart of YSL.
I’ll let you tell it, you have nothing to corroborate what you’re saying but talking about being green
:mjlol:
ill be here after the discovery to watch you juelz some more

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ll let you tell it, you have nothing to corroborate what you’re saying but talking about being green
:mjlol:
ill be here after the discovery to watch you juelz some more

are you even American? There’s no way you’re a AA talking like this. If you are African American then you know the justice system trumps up whatever charge they can. If the police pull you over with a certain amount of weed they will arrest you for distribution even though it was for personal use. There’s no way you’re this dumb.

This nikka really said “the police said Gunna was distributing narcotics, so it must be true!” :russ:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
damn, they got their lyrics on documents

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Once that officer got shot, the boys had to step in ASAP and shut all that shyt down. They will let us shoot each other but once a cop gets murked then it reaches new levels of public concern.

I half way feel bad for Thug but on the other hand I don’t. He got too caught up into being a mafia boss and beefing with Lucci that now both of they’re freedoms are in jeopardy. They wasn’t gonna squash it so this is the end result.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Once that officer got killed, the boys had to step in ASAP and shut all that shyt down. They will let us shoot each other but once a cop gets murked then it reaches new levels of public concern.

I half way feel bad for Thug but on the other hand I don’t. He got too caught up into being a mafia boss and beefing with Lucci that now both of they’re freedoms are in jeopardy. They wasn’t gonna squash it so this is the end result.
The officer lived. But yes, that and Thug’s baby mama was the last straw.