Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
I ain’t feeling the lyrics in court shyt

Doesn’t the first amendment allow rappers to not have to worry about this

Growing up I knew plenty aspiring local artists that wasn’t living what they were rapping. They only wanted to be creative enough to appeal to rap fans.

thug and gunna got a lot more to worry about outside of their lyrics. I’m just sayin tho

it just seems like they tryna pin any and everything on ysl.

Ie

it’s been 20 burglaries in “insert county?” We caught this one dude burglarizing and he was on stage wit Thug at bday bash. fukk it, ysl responsible for all 20. “Listen to the bars ppl. Ysl takin bout robbing”

it’s been 100 od’s in the past year. *Rap star gets caught in sprinter van with narcotics* fukk it, smm been supplying the whole zone 6. We have footage of him dappin up and talkin to rap star at the gas station a numerous amount of times. The bars ppl, smm say they got the whole east side on lock.

It’s been 3 homies on Westside. No suspects. But then a dude gets caught on the 4th homie. “Aye that pde member commented on ‘dudes’ post the night of the crime. Not a coincidence. Did y’all hear ‘rapper’ verse on barbecue? Dead giveaway. Pde responsible for all 4.”

:francis:

Might be a wrap for Atl hip hop dead ass

as soon as these artists became a star (even on a local level), the state start implicating them in everything

I will say tho, lucci and thug had too much fukkery going on with shootouts and shyt. What the fukk did they expect? All this shyt going on where you have to call the cops for insurance purposes, hospital visits, etc. but don’t nobody know nothing. Yea aight. Lucci shoulda been moved. Thug shoulda been moved, but they didn’t and here we are. O well, this phase will be a learning experience for generations to come

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Now that I think about it…this was a long time coming & they’ve been watching these dudes for years :patrice:

Some of my students were required to go to this non violence rally a few years back at the GA Convention Center where 21 Savage of all people was the guest speaker and he was telling the kids about the dangers of gun violence.

GDPR Support

At the end he took questions from some of the kids, and I swear to god one of my 4th graders asked him “why do you rap about shooting if it’s bad and we need to stop?” & 21 said “I just make songs to tell about my past and to tell y’all the dangers of that lifestyle” :pachaha:

Before 21 spoke, APD gave a lecture about gun crimes and gang activity. I bullshyt you not they had a slide that listed YSL, ABM, 4PF, YFN and other record labels as gangs and said “just because you turned your gang into a record label doesn’t mean we’re going to stop coming after you”.

All these dudes been on APD’s radar for years. The shootings and retaliation killings have never been this high as it is right now so I guess they said enough & are starting to round them up.

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Now that I think about it…this was a long time coming & they’ve been watching these dudes for years :patrice:

Some of my students were required to go to this non violence rally a few years back at the GA Convention Center where 21 Savage of all people was the guest speaker and he was telling the kids about the dangers of gun violence.

GDPR Support

At the end he took questions from some of the kids, and I swear to god one of my 4th graders asked him “why do you rap about shooting if it’s bad and we need to stop?” & 21 said “I just make songs to tell about my past and to tell y’all the dangers of that lifestyle” :pachaha:

Before 21 spoke, APD gave a lecture about gun crimes and gang activity. I bullshyt you not they had a slide that listed YSL, ABM, 4PF, YFN and other record labels as gangs and said “just because you turned your gang into a record label doesn’t mean we’re going to stop coming after you”.

All these dudes been on APD’s radar for years. The shootings and retaliation killings have never been this high as it is right now so I guess they said enough & are starting to round them up.

WHere do you teach?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm in APS -- zoned for Cleveland Ave.

I’ve been thinking about leaving elementary and going to high school. I’d love to work at Washington, Therrell, Doug or South Atlanta. These youngins need guidance. Or at least someone actually from the city who can understand where they’re coming from and why they act the way they do. Too many out of towners working in our schools who are quick to flip out about simple shyt.

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
I’ve been thinking about leaving elementary and going to high school. I’d love to work at Washington, Therrell, Doug or South Atlanta. These youngins need guidance. Or at least someone actually from the city who can understand where they’re coming from and why they act the way they do. Too many out of towners working in our schools who are quick to flip out about simple shyt.
shoot me a DM - let's chop it up.