Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
lot of Atlanta dudes been trying to tell folks for the longest that Thug is a master troll but that nikka & YSL really be stepping on shyt.

Scooter’s Black Migo Gang is really just a label..Freebandz is a label as well but their gang is Freebandz Taliban & it’s the young nikkas who be putting in work for Future. They not into any heavy beef like YSL & 4L but they still out there
Yeah but you told me YSL does hot shyt and puts their business in the streets. Was lucci getting bullied? Someone told me it’s just really tit 4 tat with each

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
That one video of him seeing the judge looks like it says Cobb county and why is he in blues. Shouldn’t he be in an orange jumpsuit.

I think thug and gunna could beat this if they took it to trial. That would be too big of a risk tho. The indictment just doesn’t seem solid to me.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah but you told me YSL does hot shyt and puts their business in the streets. Was lucci getting bullied? Someone told me it’s just really tit 4 tat with each

I wouldn’t say bullied. Lucci & YFN wasn’t as loud as YSL so I really can’t say. But for the past few months, Henchmen been the ones dropping YSL dudes.