Young Buck Sentenced To Prison For 3 Years On Weapons Charges!

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What was even the cause of 50 and Buck's initial falling out? I remember around the time of before the last G-Unit group album Buck said he he never received a royalty check while on G-Unit...but he kinda seemed already on the outs with 50 by that point, was there something that happened before that?

And now with 50 dissing banks and shyt now, he's pretty much fell out with every single member of G-Unit...it was kinda inevitable I guess

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
the big thing like torcher said was 50 cent wouldnt let Buck outta his contract- he couldnt make any more money rapping- and Buck is a dope rapper that could have made alot of money w/o 50

anyway sad shyt regardless- straight outta cashville and buck the world were dope albums- I like "Buck the World" better though- even bought that shyt on vinyl- Buck goes off on that

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So it's 50 fault he had a burner on him?

No but the reason why he had that felony charge was for stickin up for dre gay ass & stabbin a nikka at the vibe awards. If he didnt stick up for dre he woulda never got in trouble for having guns as a felon when his house got raided.

50 shoulda let but out that contract, point blank period. If anything gay ass dre shoulda either spoke to 50 & told him let him out or at least buy out the nikka contract @ a discounted rate.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knew he had the conviction. He still chose to keep the gun at his place. His own fault.

Daps
No but the reason why he had that felony charge was for stickin up for dre gay ass & stabbin a nikka at the vibe awards. If he didnt stick up for dre he woulda never got in trouble for having guns as a felon when his house got raided.

50 shoulda let but out that contract, point blank period. If anything gay ass dre shoulda either spoke to 50 & told him let him out or at least buy out the nikka contract @ a discounted rate.

yup..

Buck could've been making dough, paying both 50 and IRS back.. hell the LEAST he could do is let dude out his contract, for saving HIS boss whos partially responsible for his success.. from getting poked up..

then again.. 50 come across as a dude who wont let his ex be with another dude.. fukk around, house be burnt up.. :youngsabo:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

nikka wtf you talking about? When dude snuffed dre nikkas jumping off the top rope on that nikka. Nobody told that nikka to stab him with a plastic fork.

And how hell is him sticking up for dre 50 fault? Shouldn't dre try to make sure he straight?

Smh @ you nikkas. Son is a bytch but you can't blame him for this 1.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Matter fact where we're all y'all hardcore fans when nikkas was dropping mixtapes and shyt?

Yeah like I thought. nikkas was talking all that he need to leave g unit because he is that nikka. Look where that got him.

Daps
:wtf: outside the new one, I done dropped damn near all his mixtapes & collabos.. you trippin, dude..

and, he couldnt "leave G-Unit".. thats what we in here talking about.. :snoop:

you smarter than this, dude..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Being disloyal has a price and in this case, its Prison!
Dont ever in your fukking life bite the hand that feeds you nikka.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main reason for 50 not letting buck out of his contract is because Buck owed him MILLIONS... And buck basically wasn't going to pay him back.

I'd be pissed when someone owes me $100, I couldn't imagine if someone owed me millions