Young Brehhklyn n!gga tries to rob the Chinese delivery man and gets handed that work

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That kid didn't even want to fight. He was shook as hell... smh
Hes probably a rebellious teenager in middle school that's the more of a nerd/square but wants that street edge, but truly doesn't want to do dirt to get it. When they pushed the kid it gave it away as to what type of situation it was... I mean come on, who would push there true friend to have a pointless fight with a Chinese delivery man :comeon:

The kids egging him on don't really fukk with him like that and just wanted to see fukkery.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The ones Uptown are, except for the one near the 1 train around 125 street and the ones around 97th Street on the Upper East Side. The ones between the BK and Manhattan Bridges aren't though. I never thoroughly explored the part of the Lower East Side where the PJ's are at to know how that area is though.
The areas surrounding the ones in the Lower East Side and Alphabet City aren't bad at all in my opinion. And don't forget there are random PJs all over Manhattan right in the middle of nice neighborhoods.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chinese guy did a lot of restraining before that kid went too far. You can tell the kid is just a knucklehead and I hope he learns from this. Most of these delivery guys are pretty strong too, working in a restaurant and all. This is why our restaurant never delivered back in the days when we had a restaurant in the hood, it just wasn't worth it but things have changed dramatically since then.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The chinese guy did a lot of restraining before that kid went too far. You can tell the kid is just a knucklehead and I hope he learns from this. Most of these delivery guys are pretty strong too, working in a restaurant and all. This is why our restaurant never delivered back in the days when we had a restaurant in the hood, it just wasn't worth it but things have changed dramatically since then.
Are you a real PAAG?

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
They're New York n!ggas breh
qvHH7Az.png

:laff:

Anybody got the thread where this smiley came from? :laff:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That was a young dumb ass waterhead kid. Dude was prob a big ass 13yr old being egged on by other idiots. Stupid fool probably doesnt even know he can go to jail for that shyt. Then he'll be in juvie getting touched and bullied and come out ruined. All cause nobody taught him better.

Something as simple as this is what the justice system looks for to get more black kids in the system.

I wouldnt deliver to the projects either fukk that, you can come outside and pay at my car or come to the store. Too dangerous.