Young Brehhklyn n!gga tries to rob the Chinese delivery man and gets handed that work

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spill it breh!
Back in probably 2010, friend hooked me up cause he independently brought in his own dudes to do deliveries for a few restaurants he was cool with:banderas:fukking genius. He hooked them up with laborers and they could just pay delivery boys off the books, and he always had a replacement guy if one wasnt cutting it.

My first day on my 3rd delivery, a drunk guy tried to rob my friend/mentor, having his hand behind his back like he had a piece on him. I walked up and told my boy that the drunk was fulla shyt. He turns and asks me "whats in yo pockets." And pats me down.

I said "Not much. Whats in yours?" And patted him back. He pushed me, slapped me, and said "dont you touch me."

He wouldnt back down though so both of us started talking mad shyt and his family came and grabbed him, fearing we would call the cops. Only reason I didnt strike him, reasons should I say, was i wasnt trying to get me AND my boy fukked up by his family, and he was drunk. Turns out his family, 4 deep, didnt want trouble anyway.
Had he pulled that bullshyt sober, i would have dropped him the second he tried to fake my man out.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Back in probably 2010, friend hooked me up cause he independently brought in his own dudes to do deliveries for a few restaurants he was cool with:banderas:fukking genius. He hooked them up with laborers and they could just pay delivery boys off the books, and he always had a replacement guy if one wasnt cutting it.

My first day on my 3rd delivery, a drunk guy tried to rob my friend/mentor, having his hand behind his back like he had a piece on him. I walked up and told my boy that the drunk was fulla shyt. He turns and asks me "whats in yo pockets." And pats me down.

I said "Not much. Whats in yours?" And patted him back. He pushed me, slapped me, and said "dont you touch me."

He wouldnt back down though so both of us started talking mad shyt and his family came and grabbed him, fearing we would call the cops. Only reason I didnt strike him, reasons should I say, was i wasnt trying to get me AND my boy fukked up by his family, and he was drunk. Turns out his family, 4 deep, didnt want trouble anyway.
Had he pulled that bullshyt sober, i would have dropped him the second he tried to fake my man out.

:dwillhuh: that n!gga slapped you breh? fukk. You got some hella will power my n!gga. And in the end grand scheme of things, you handled it right :manny:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: that n!gga slapped you breh? fukk. You got some hella will power my n!gga. And in the end grand scheme of things, you handled it right :manny:
He didn't slap me to the point of seeing stars, but you know, principle. But we were on south side chicago, just me and my boy, with this dude and 4 people posted up
that I just gave food to. They had an idea of how much cash I had on me, and if anybody had the thang on them it could have been trouble.

I've been in worse situations so I have no regrets about not KOing a drunk mothafukka.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
First off, that kid looks Hispanic, not black.

Second, I think kid bullying the delivery man is a square kid trying to be down with the "cool" kids and he did that to fit it, hence why he got beat up by the Asian dude.

Also I'm shocked the restaurant he works for deliverers food to the PJ's, they don't deliver food to the PJ's in BK.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
53mtl3.gif

:heh: NY fakkits

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
First off, that kid looks Hispanic, not black.

Second, I think kid bullying the delivery man is a square kid trying to be down with the "cool" kids and he did that to fit it, hence why he got beat up by the Asian dude.

Also I'm shocked the restaurant he works for deliverers food to the PJ's, they don't deliver food to the PJ's in BK.
my guess is that the Manhattan PJs usually aren't deep in the hood.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
my guess is that the Manhattan PJs usually aren't deep in the hood.
The ones Uptown are, except for the one near the 1 train around 125 street and the ones around 97th Street on the Upper East Side. The ones between the BK and Manhattan Bridges aren't though. I never thoroughly explored the part of the Lower East Side where the PJ's are at to know how that area is though.